Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: BAKERY STORY 2 :: Secret Club

Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    I thought that after you bought the suitcase, you still had to pay one bronze key to buy the ingredients? So it wouldn't be a problem to buy the suitcase thingy; I just need to hold off on buying the ingredients? Which is maybe why I'm confused; I think I might buy ingredients later in the recipe unlocking process than others do, so I got confused when others did it sooner.
    others did it because they are pioneers, for wht we all are unspeakably thankfull to them!
    they didn't have people like they are themselves - to warn them and to prevent from doing the things they shdn't do.

the point is that LEARNING gourmet recipes COST RARE KEYS.
    (some of them cost 1 GOLD key to learn, some of them - 3 SILVER keys to learn).

as soon as you get 1st silver key ever - you buy the appliance (Secret Gourmet Goods) producing ingredients every 30 seconds for 1 BRONZE key.

of course you have a lot of bronze keys by then - and you immediately exchange your key to ingredients via that appliance.

BUT

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AT LEAST {1 GOLD KEY} or {3 SILVER KEYS} by this moment - you cannot use the ingredients you bought for your bronze key, and they just occupy the brilliant space in your pantry
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 02-20-16 at 11:53 AM.

so the strategy is:

- do the orders, collect the keys;
    - first you'll be getting BRONZE, several times;
    - when you get first SILVER - buy the Secret Gourmet Goods (Pile of Suitcases);
    - DO NOT buy ingredients from SuitCases. Let them stay in your Bakery for awhile;

here you go for 1 of 2 variants, depending on keys you get further:

OR:
    1) WAIT until you get first GOLD key;
    2) then you can go to SuitCases and exchange 1 Bronze to random ungredients bunch AND
    3) check in your appliances if you can LEARN some recipe with ingredients you've got AND 1 GOLD key;
    4) if you miss some ingredients - go again to SuitCases, and exchange another one bronze key
    (i'm sure u'll have enough bronze by then)

OR:
    1) IF you're getting SILVER keys sooner than gold - WAIT until you have minimum 3 SILVER: exactly this number of silver keys required to learn some recipes.
    2) then you can go to SuitCases and exchange 1 Bronze to random ungredients bunch AND
    3) check in your appliances if you can LEARN some recipe with ingredients you've got AND 3 SILVER keys;
    4) if you miss some ingredients - go again to SuitCases, and exchange another one bronze key

we do not yet know the key-price to learn all of 8 recipes, but you can check post #2 in this thread and to see what we already found

and, one more thing...
    whichever of above 2 variants you've got - do not forget about mambo step number five:
    5) please let us have a picture / info on gourmet recipe you've managed to learn!
    LOL
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 02-20-16 at 12:08 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    i'm a bit lost...

it looks like qtty of servings depends not only on level and cooking time.

croissant - 2, and frosted brownie - 3.
    they both are 1hr...
    hmm.

(unless you have golden mastery for frosted brownies - then it sd be less 1hr to cook, so 3servings look logic)
    i haven't mastered brownies or croissant as yet. I have them both still at bronze I think.

whichever of above 2 variants you've got - do not forget about mambo step number five:
    5) please let us have a picture / info on gourmet recipe you've managed to learn!
    LOL
    Yes please!

Fashion Designer
    During the four-hour wait time between secret order batches, can you complete orders (cook, put on counters and cook again)??
    What I mean, is will it count towards the totals when that batch of secret orders are ready? Or should you cook and not put on counters?

(Hope that is clear). Thanks!

only SERVING counts (see red section in main post ("please pay attention to the...")).

Fashion Designer
    Cook, but don't serve until the order has arrived.

Fashion Designer
    only SERVING counts (see red section in main post ("please pay attention to the...")).
    I see now. Thank you both!

I have to serve 3 creme brulee, 3 raspberry gallette & 3 apple dumplings, all from my one french oven. If my math is right that's 12 hours of baking. Tempted to buy a second french oven, but not being able to store appliances makes having extras rather tricky!

Rhino Keeper
    I get it now. After posting last night I went ahead and bought the suitcase thing and I'm holding off on doing anything else until I get more keys. Which will be a while, since I'm being asked to make a recipe I haven't unlocked yet. :/

Thanks for your help!

Rhino Keeper
    so the strategy is:

- do the orders, collect the keys;
    - first you'll be getting BRONZE, several times;
    - when you get first SILVER - buy the Secret Gourmet Goods (Pile of Suitcases);
    - DO NOT buy ingredients from SuitCases. Let them stay in your Bakery for awhile;

here you go for 1 of 2 variants, depending on keys you get further:

OR:
    1) WAIT until you get first GOLD key;
    3) check in your appliances if you can LEARN some recipe with ingredients you've got AND 1 GOLD key;
    (i'm sure u'll have enough bronze by then)

OR:
    1) IF you're getting SILVER keys sooner than gold - WAIT until you have minimum 3 SILVER: exactly this number of silver keys required to learn some recipes.
    3) check in your appliances if you can LEARN some recipe with ingredients you've got AND 3 SILVER keys;

we do not yet know the key-price to learn all of 8 recipes, but you can check post #2 in this thread and to see what we already found

and, one more thing...
    LOL
    thx
    that is useful
    I am still waiting for SILVER kEY

Fashion Designer
    Just leveled up to 34 and my apple cider is now asking for 3 instead of 2.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast