Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: BAKERY STORY 2 :: Secret Club

Rhino Keeper
    Gourmet Eclair is unlocked at Level 25!

thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Maybe we should report this as a bug in the bugs section? Would that get their attention quicker than here? I doubt they read everything we post here?
    this is not really bug, so i posted in suggestions section:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....DISCARD-Button

this one they read for sure. we know it because ms. pudding was asking about additional marking in cookbooks couple of months ago, and now we got it! both for to-go orders and for secret ones

however, i don't really believe we will get it soon, because it needs well considered and balanced decision.
    what if you learnt the recipe but you just don't wanna do it because it takes too much time?
    so what, you refresh, refresh, refresh - and here you go! 6 slots with sugar cookies, macarons etc!
    and you get your keys, hellion per day! where is the intrigue?

to-go orders is a different case.
    - there, we have 9 randoms,
    - each one has its own rarity,
    - and we can use them (except coins and gems) only in combination of many of them,
    - and they go to our pantries,
    -- so, sooner or later, we have to get rid of them if we cannot use it.

but here, with secret orders, we only have 3 randoms.
    rarity is understood, and thanks that they do NOT go to pantry (lol!), BUT
    the quantity of combinations have much smaller value, and simplification of task will grow the probability of getting what you want, so the interest will go down faster...

oh well!
    hope you understand what i mean

of course, optimal for us was if the game could understand what we learnt and what we didn't yet, and not offered to us the orders basing only on our level.
    but i'm afraid this is too difficult programwise (as any personalization, though) and can generate too many application issues for long-long time until fully debugged and working properly.
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 02-19-16 at 11:26 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    thank you!
    You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Thanks for this Vana!
    no probs "until i have time and inspiration..." (c) lol ))
    i still prefer to come and see all i need like summary in first page, than to run through twenty pages trying to catch some grains.
    hopefully, i'm not alone! ))))

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Yikes. That sucks CammoAmmo

Maybe we should report this as a bug in the bugs section? Would that get their attention quicker than here? I doubt they read everything we post here? I mean, 18 hrs wait is very excruciating. Either give us refresh option like with to go orders, or option to discard the whole order for a brand new one

So I'm guessing you haven't got any keys at all since this went live?
    2 orders did not ask for something unlearnt, so I have two bronze keys. Have a feeling it will take a long time to get a silver one and forever to take a gold one. I could learn apple cider, but I've been saving up for chocolate jelly donut since mid-January and am almost there, so at least that's something to look forward to! Also, if I learn apple cider I have a feeling it will stop asking for it and just move on to some other unlearnt recipe :P

Nightclub Owner
    For the first time I got creme brulee which I have yet to learn.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	240 
Size:	181.3 KB 
ID:	28764  
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 02-20-16 at 06:05 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too. Just saw the preview of the next order...Apple cider...I haven't learnt this recipe yet

This is not really well thought out by the devs. All of us, at some point, will get orders with unlearnt recipes. What do they expect us to do? Spend gems to bypass this? Or we must now wait 26 hours till the next order?

4 hrs refresh + 18 hrs + 4 hrs refresh = 26 hrs till I can get another key

Please give us a discard button!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    ... My orders so far ...
    i'm a bit lost...

it looks like qtty of servings depends not only on level and cooking time.

croissant - 2, and frosted brownie - 3.
    they both are 1hr...
    hmm.

(unless you have golden mastery for frosted brownies - then it sd be less 1hr to cook, so 3servings look logic)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    That's correct. Vana is saying that if you do not have a golden key or 3 silver keys, do not purchase any gourmet ingredients because then you will be stuck with them in your pantry until you get a golden key to learn the recipe (or 3 silver keys which is what some recipes require)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    We got the tip to hold off buying the ingredients in the Secret Gourmet Goods suitcase from a couple of players who made that mistake of buying the ingredients from the SGG too early. As CammoAmmo said, if you do use that key too early, your pantry will be clogged up with unusable secret gourmet goods until you get the required number and type of keys to actually cook the recipe.
    I thought that after you bought the suitcase, you still had to pay one bronze key to buy the ingredients? So it wouldn't be a problem to buy the suitcase thingy; I just need to hold off on buying the ingredients? Which is maybe why I'm confused; I think I might buy ingredients later in the recipe unlocking process than others do, so I got confused when others did it sooner.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast