Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: BAKERY STORY 2 :: Secret Club

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks so much Cammo!! I edited my post at #14 with more accurate information

I got a macaron order for 5 as well.

My orders so far:

scones(2)
    fruit blintzes(2)
    apple dumplings(2)
    croissant(2)
    mocha frappe (2)
    Turtle cappuccino (2)

brownies(3)
    strawberry cakes (3?)
    cupcakes (3)

macarons (5)

sugar cookies (6)

Fashion Designer
    Ok, so there is definitely a difference for levels.

My orders are 3 for scones, fruit blintz, apple dumplings, croissant, mocha frappe, turtle cappuchino, coconut vanilla latte, and all orders over 5 minutes except apple cider, which asked for 2. However, it has not asked for any pies or cakes yet so not sure about those.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    Ok, so there is definitely a difference for levels.

My orders are 3 for scones, fruit blintz, apple dumplings, croissant, mocha frappe, turtle cappuchino, coconut vanilla latte, and all orders over 5 minutes except apple cider, which asked for 2. However, it has not asked for any pies or cakes yet so not sure about those.
    Hmmm...oh dear. So it may not pay to level up Maybe this is why i'm almost done with 4 orders and some are only at 2! :-/

I do have the cake maker but haven't learnt the peanut butter cake as yet. I haven't had any orders for it though. Can't remember if I have had a peanut butter balls order. Doubt it though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Each appliance (except for home made ingredients and bread oven) has one gourmet recipe.

Gourmet ingredients
    can be received from Secret Gourmet Goods
    that you can get for 1 Silver Key from Appliance Tab and Key Tab of the Market.

However, Do not rush to get these ingredients!
    Collect SILVER and GOLDEN keys first,
    because you need them to learn gourmet recipes.
    Otherwise the ingredients you got from Secret Goods, will lay dead in your pantry
    and spoil the space of it:
    I'm confused by this. You need to buy the ingredients to unlock the recipes, don't you? So doesn't that mean you need to have bought the Secret Gourmet Goods thing and the ingredients before you can unlock the recipes anyway?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    I'm confused by this. You need to buy the ingredients to unlock the recipes, don't you? So doesn't that mean you need to have bought the Secret Gourmet Goods thing and the ingredients before you can unlock the recipes anyway?
    That's correct. Vana is saying that if you do not have a golden key or 3 silver keys, do not purchase any gourmet ingredients because then you will be stuck with them in your pantry until you get a golden key to learn the recipe (or 3 silver keys which is what some recipes require)

Nightclub Owner
    Originally Posted by sally_brown
    We got the tip to hold off buying the ingredients in the Secret Gourmet Goods suitcase from a couple of players who made that mistake of buying the ingredients from the SGG too early. As CammoAmmo said, if you do use that key too early, your pantry will be clogged up with unusable secret gourmet goods until you get the required number and type of keys to actually cook the recipe.

The answer to all our questions
    Thanks so much to my friend who sent me this picture so now those of us in the dark can finally see lol :P

Attachment 28742
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post

From another thread, my understanding is that after you buy the [Secret Gourmet Goods] suitcase with the silver key, the suitcase opens and there are secret ingredients available for purchase.

It costs one bronze (?) key to purchase the secret ingredients in the [Secret Gourmet Goods] suitcase. It doesn't appear that you have a choice of what ingredients you receive. You use the bronze key and get six ingredients which will automatically be added to your pantry.

You can choose not to use the key to buy the ingredients or you can wait until you have enough keys to buy the ingredients AND cook the recipes.

The gourmet recipes need certain secret ingredients AND keys to cook them. So if you have the ingredients and not the required key you cannot cook the recipe.
    Fulotoss, I think, posted the pictures in POST #2 of this thread. If you go down the list you can see that even though you have all the ingredients you still need a key to be able to actually cook the recipe:
    Gourmet
    Cronut

Level 40[/td]
    [td][/td]
    [/tr]
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 02-19-16 at 06:36 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I see in the "Secret Preview" an order for apple cider. I haven't bought that recipe yet. Will there be a way to discard the order or will I have to wait 18 hrs?

Executive Chef
    Thanks for this Vana!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    I see in the "Secret Preview" an order for apple cider. I haven't bought that recipe yet. Will there be a way to discard the order or will I have to wait 18 hrs?
    You will have to wait 18 hours and then the additional 4 hours for the next order to arrive. I'm currently waiting through my second order of apple cider. :/

Rhino Keeper
    You will have to wait 18 hours and then the additional 4 hours for the next order to arrive. I'm currently waiting through my second order of apple cider. :/
    Yikes. That sucks CammoAmmo

Maybe we should report this as a bug in the bugs section? Would that get their attention quicker than here? I doubt they read everything we post here? I mean, 18 hrs wait is very excruciating. Either give us refresh option like with to go orders, or option to discard the whole order for a brand new one

So I'm guessing you haven't got any keys at all since this went live?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast