Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: BAKERY STORY 2 :: Secret Club

Nightclub Owner
    What keys are needed to unlock each secret ingredient?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    What keys are needed to unlock each secret ingredient?
    You need 1 silver key to buy the gourmet secret ingredients box which will give you 6 ingredients.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	72 
Size:	672.8 KB 
ID:	28722Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	82 
Size:	692.0 KB 
ID:	28723

We can get gourmet recipes as to go orders.

still in mist for me.
    so what, i buy one box, get those 6, and that's it? it's useless? and i have to buy another one to get next 6?
    sounds crazy...
    ok, i'll wait to get that d a m n key myself, so i can finally understand wht's going on in that bloody box, lol )))
    and the green house is also in mist yet...
    and to-go orders with this gourmets... i hope it happens only when you bought that three-story luggage...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    still in mist for me.
    so what, i buy one box, get those 6, and that's it? it's useless? and i have to buy another one to get next 6?
    sounds crazy...
    ok, i'll wait to get that d a m n key myself, so i can finally understand wht's going on in that bloody box, lol )))
    and the green house is also in mist yet...
    and to-go orders with this gourmets... i hope it happens only when you bought that three-story luggage...
    Lol. I think we're both in the mist still.

From another thread, my understanding is that after you buy the suitcase with the silver key, the suitcase opens and there are secret ingredients available for purchase.

It costs one bronze (?) key to purchase the secret ingredients. It doesn't appear that you have a choice of what ingredients you receive. You use the bronze key and get six ingredients which will automatically be added to your pantry.

You can choose not to use the key to buy the ingredients or you can wait until you have enough keys to buy the ingredients AND cook the recipes.

The gourmet recipes need certain secret ingredients AND keys to cook them. So if you have the ingredients and not the required key you cannot cook the recipe.

What I would like to know is what is the cost of each secret ingredient when you open the suitcase?
    Does the suitcase refresh and offer the ingredients again like the stores do? Or does the suitcase disappear and you have to open another one using a silver key to get more ingredients?
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 02-19-16 at 03:36 PM. Reason: ETA: updated more accurate info :)

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    What I would like to know is what is the cost of each secret ingredient when you open the suitcase?
    Does the suitcase refresh and offer the ingredients again like the stores do? Or does the suitcase disappear and you have to open another one using a silver key to get more ingredients?
    BINGO!
    all above - i understood.
    but THIS - is wht i really cannot catch right now!
    and the mistery is that we still have not any single pic, only words here and there!

- this luggage is in appliance tab - so, logically, it sd work on permanent base.
    - but how it looks inside? and wht exactly we have to exchange for those random 6 ingreds?
    - and wht happens to this luggage after exchange?

i wd say it sounds crazy that it doesn't work permanently, but i still remember in dragon story we have second breeding den that you have to buy for 300 gold (=gems), and it works 1 week, and then you have to "recharge" it for another 300 gold for it to work and not to stay like useless decor...

- so, is it working forever, or do we have to recharge it with keys/whtevr?
    - if it doesn't work permanently, does it disapper or became just a decor like marshmallow toaster?

and!
    following to the scheme where we have two links to secret orders
    (exterior blue box and interior wall board (ex "memory of macarons")) -
    i still wanna know whether those green house next to blue box is alternate thing to "luggage",
    where we can get ingredients...
    wht else it's jumping right there for?
    looks like key element, but doesn't offer anything...

Fashion Designer
    The answer to all our questions
    Thanks so much to my friend who sent me this picture so now those of us in the dark can finally see lol :P

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8298.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	28742

In addition, macarons asked for 5 orders instead of six, so I am guessing that it is only orders under 2 minutes or something that ask for 6. And for apple cider, which I cannot fill, it asked for only 2.

The to-go orders were asking for gourmet ingredients even though I had not learned any yet, just like how it asks for unlearned recipes.

The green house is most likely unimplemented for now. Really hope it's some sort of marketplace where u can trade keys or something like that, would be awesome!

oh thank you dear! i found it already in update thread, so now i can say i'm pretty satisfied in our questions... so far, lol ))))

any gossips about green house? does it work together with appliance? or still stays useless?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    any gossips about green house? does it work together with appliance? or still stays useless?
    Still waiting for a reply to that. My only question left is if they will give us a refresh button so I can finally get keys

Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    My only question left is if they will give us a refresh button so I can finally get keys
    oh! this is wht i'm praying for too!
    this thing is not so easy itself, but no discard feature can really make it uncompletable!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast