Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY STORY 2 :: Secret Club

I'm just giving up on the bakers club for now. Too ridiculous for me to deal with. :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by melface5 View Post
    I'm just giving up on the bakers club for now. Too ridiculous for me to deal with. :/
    Lol. I have no choice but to give it up. It's been over a week since I last had an order I could fill. For many many many days now, the orders keep asking for unlearnt recipes. It's extremely unfair that I have so far very little keys, while others complain they have too many keys

Very unbalanced and unfair that I'm blocked and excluded from being able to play this portion of the game

They'd better give us the discard or refresh button soon. It's ridiculous

Rhino Keeper
    Out of curiosity, if you use keys to buy tiles, does each tile cost a key, or does the key unlock the tile?

To be honest, although I think they should let us refresh the orders, I'm actually kind of relieved when I can't do an order. One less thing to worry about! But it is irritating when the goal recipes are in the orders. They take too much time between making the sugar and then making the actual recipe!

Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    Out of curiosity, if you use keys to buy tiles, does each tile cost a key, or does the key unlock the tile?
    actually, in this game we buy items in other manner than in rs2.
    so i suppose that only 1 tile costs 1 bronze key. guess it's oriented to long-prospect secret club's activity

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know what you mean, since I don't play RS2. But you answered my question, so thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't get it. I am playing on level 25 on my iPad, I don't see any blue mailbox and nowhere I have been offered to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    I don't get it. I am playing on level 25 on my iPad, I don't see any blue mailbox and nowhere I have been offered to buy it.
    make sure you play basic version (1.5 :: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bake...012151919?mt=8).

if you play "love & cupcakes" version (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....es-New-Version) - there is no secret club available.

if you play basic version, and still nothing - try deleting and re-istalling back your game.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, I will try

I had one item left aNd when I served it I had 3:05:00 left and it won't accept it. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by zombukidolls View Post
    I had one item left aNd when I served it I had 3:05:00 left and it won't accept it. What gives?
    do you mean you had 3hrs left till running order expiry?
    and you did the last serving of some item?
    if so, have you tried to force close / clearing cache?

sd've help...

(of course if you didn't means that 3hrs left for secret preview to become new order...
    in this case it means you've run out of time with previous order, and you have to start over)

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast