Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY STORY 2 :: Secret Club

Looks like the cheesecake has been changed to 1 silver key. Just got my 3rd and when I went to learn it only needed one! Nice surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by wembley378 View Post
    Looks like the cheesecake has been changed to 1 silver key. Just got my 3rd and when I went to learn it only needed one! Nice surprise.
    wow! thank you for info!

Angry

Wow! Am I the only one that gets orders for snowball cake and peanut butter jelly cakes every single time???? That's 12 hours of cooking time and extremely annoying!! To make it worse the last 2 orders had 2 orders for snowball cakes, so that's 4 total and an order for peanut butter jelly cakes!!! That's a total of 6 items that each take 3 hours on the same oven! That's 18 hours! That's literally impossible to do considering I only have one cake oven and I do need to sleep sometimes!!!! I'm very disappointed to say the least!

Quote Originally Posted by melface5 View Post
    Wow! Am I the only one that gets orders for snowball cake and peanut butter jelly cakes every single time???? That's 12 hours of cooking time and extremely annoying!! To make it worse the last 2 orders had 2 orders for snowball cakes, so that's 4 total and an order for peanut butter jelly cakes!!! That's a total of 6 items that each take 3 hours on the same oven! That's 18 hours! That's literally impossible to do considering I only have one cake oven and I do need to sleep sometimes!!!! I'm very disappointed to say the least!
    have you tried the facebook connection in this manner :
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1261840
    ?

i don't remember how long didn't i receive any easy recipe.
    always cakes, butter, pies, etc...
    i'm feeling quite good abt it since i always have enogh quick serves to move on.
    absolutely cannot imagin wht wd i do with secret club without them.

Farm Supplier
    You're not the only one: PB cake and snowball cake just about every time. Pies too Lemon and apple. Any one of these can be duplicated too. Those four, plus a duplicate, plus jelly donuts is my typical secret order. One time it was both cakes, both pies , an extra apple pie - then apple cider. Almost didn't finish that one between the pie maker and the drain on apples.

This latest time was a bit different, as one slot got gold coins and one got clover cookies. It hasn't opened up yet, but I'm hoping it will be just one bake of each or that will be just about the whole day.

Quote Originally Posted by LHbaker8 View Post
    one slot got gold coins and one got clover cookies. It hasn't opened up yet, but I'm hoping it will be just one bake of each or that will be just about the whole day.
    i got it couple of hours ago.
    1 limeade but 2 clover cookies
    (level 31)

It looks like they changed the souffl? as well. It now takes 5 silver keys to unlock

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	214.9 KB 
ID:	29385

omg... how many changes to come now
    thanks for posting!

New Resident

Sure

Today's challege. I need to make 4 different recipes for a total 6 items from the Irish event they have going on. So that's 8 different rainbow sprinkles needed. It takes 3 hours & 15 minutes to make 1 rainbow sprinkle, so it would take 26 hours to even get the ingredients necessary to make these recipes. Not happening. Do better developers.

Farm Supplier
    Today's challege. I need to make 4 different recipes for a total 6 items from the Irish event they have going on

Similar for me too: 4 slots are filled with event recipes: 1 Clover, 2 Clover, 2 Limeade, and 2 Gold Coins, for a total of 7 bakes, requiring 9 rainbow sugar. Oh, then two slots with cakes.

At least I got a break from the endless stream of pies. (Or so I thought until my latest set of to go orders needed both pies LOL!)

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast