Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY STORY 2 :: Secret Club

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    It is available for iOS now & Android will be coming soon.
    Thank you.

The community managers are staff, but the Moderators are not staff.
    I did not know that, interesting. Thanks, Kooky!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    sorry sweetie, i just didn't see your question
    Thanks.

I was in a bad mood when I posted, and my question being passed over felt personal, ya know? But I see that it wasn't, and I very much appreciate your apology. <3

Rhino Keeper
    It's way too early to know if Storm8 will add new key-content so I'll suggest they do (maybe once a month?).

Quote Originally Posted by vanacatu View Post

ps: Have you noted how much xp points for eclair?
    335 xp

Gourmet Macchiato:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	219.3 KB 
ID:	29084

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	224.5 KB 
ID:	29085

Rhino Keeper
    So when I was at level 26 I only got 4 gourmet ingredients. I am now at 27 and I got 6 ingredients. Not sure if this info is needed, but wanted to share.

Cyria678, thank you!

phatzs, yes, and i found that the qtty is random also within the level. i was 30, and i was getting 5 one time, and 6 next time, then 5 again, etc...
    now 31, not yet traded. interesting if still will be getting 5 from time to time, or 6 from now on.

I feel that the faster you finish the secret bakers club delivery, the better the key you get. Is this true? Because I need gold keys to unlock my recipes and I don't think I'll ever get one

Quote Originally Posted by paintingdaydreams View Post
    I feel that the faster you finish the secret bakers club delivery, the better the key you get. Is this true? Because I need gold keys to unlock my recipes and I don't think I'll ever get one
    no, i wdn't say so. if i'm not getting unlearnt recipes, and if i have time, i usually finish 2 bunches of specials per day.
    however i got so far abt 15 bronze, 4 silver, and 2 golden - which looks logic rarity due to their names
    actually this club is not limited time feature, but it came to stay "forever".
    so me personally, i have no complaints of key rarirty: the feature is available during 2-3 weeks only by now.
    the only problem i really like to see solved - is unlearnt recipes in orders and the manner to refresh the orders containing them.
    i also think that double and triple recipes in one bunch don't have to be. i think it's a glitch. and it sd be solved too.

Rhino Keeper
    DARN IT!!!!
    I just leveled up and the darn fryer an donut just appeared. So, I still have to learn the carmel apple pie that keeps being asked in the secret bakers club but I don't have the 1.18 million to learn it and now I need a fryer at 2.3 million + what ever it cost to learn the donut!! I am doomed now. Every other secret bakers just about ask for carmel apple now I bet it will be the donut too. Way too expensive to learn anything and way TOO demanding on the mixer. Please make this game fun and not so crazy expensive to do anything or MAKE THE PEOPLE eat faster. I still have 70,000 coconut latte to get out and that is a lot of $$$ sitting there.

Also, can you guys give us more of those games to try and get gems. If I didn't lose the first 20 gems to the traps I would be able to get a 2nd mixer. I am only 15 shorts to get it. A 2nd mixer would help greatly!
    Last edited by ginourmous; 03-08-16 at 09:23 PM.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast