Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gem Dispenser GONE!

Gem Dispenser GONE!

My gem dispenser has disappeared! It was there this morning and now suddenly gone I've restarted my game and it didn't reappear. I've also checked in my inventory to make sure it didn't somehow get put into storage but I couldn't find it. I haven't redecorated in awhile so I am sure I didn't accidentally click on it. Has this happened to anyone else?

Fashion Designer
    The only time I've heard of this happening is when someone logged in on an android and moved something into the "empty space". If you've never logged in using an android then I have no idea. If you send an email to S8 though they can check it for you. Good luck.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that. goerdieprogrman is correct. This happens when you use both IOS and Android devices on your account. The gem dispenser will not show up on your android device so if you place an item on the "empty" space where the gem dispenser is, it disappears.

Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you further on this.

I have always played on both iOS and android with no problems until now. I know I haven't moved anything to where the gem dispenser was as I'm very lazy at designing my Bakery LOL. I have sent an email to support but I'm not holding my breath in getting a reply that will help me (going by past experience with support).

Rhino Keeper

Gem dispensers disappeared?

Does everyone still have their gem dispensers?

I just noticed today that mine have disappeared from my bakery floor. I had six of them. They're just...gone. Nobody else has access to my device. My one dispenser still exists in Restaurant Story. I've checked every page of floor item storage, and they aren't there. They were just here this weekend, as I was collecting from them.

I understand that they've been removed from the game, as in we can no longer purchase them. But if they've been removed from owners' bakeries, that would be extremely disappointing because then we'd be talking about a lot of real life money wasted on these things as recently as 4 months ago (Black Friday sale). I'm not sure any of us would have purchased them if we'd known we would only have a few months access to them.

I hope this is some kind of error on my part, but I just don't see how I could have removed them without knowing it.
    ♥ I'M JUST HERE TO MAKE THINGS SYMMETRICAL ♥
    LEVEL 99 IN BOTH BS & RS | PLAYING SINCE 2010

Fashion Designer
    Do you log into your bakery on an android device as well as your iOS device? I know some players have said that they've lost their gem dispensers when they've moved items into the empty space that shows on an android. They didn't realise until they logged back into their iOS device. If that is the case you'll have to get in touch with storm8 about it. I really can't think of any other way that you could lose them. Good luck with it.

The Honorable Panda
    As Geordieprogman stated, if you play on an android device, you will not be able to see these while on that device.

If that is not the case, please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all,

Thanks for the responses! Appreciate the help. I am playing from an iPad, so I will contact support. Having said that, I suspect it's a larger issue because one of my neighbors who I know has several dispensers...hers are invisible to me too from my iPad -- but only since the Daylight Savings Time downtime. Where hers used to be, there are just empty spaces which, when tapped on, show a blank description box with no text.
    ♥ I'M JUST HERE TO MAKE THINGS SYMMETRICAL ♥
    LEVEL 99 IN BOTH BS & RS | PLAYING SINCE 2010

Fashion Designer
    I use an iPad and also have 6 gem dispensers. All of them are showing fine on mine. Ask your neighbour to check your bakery to see if they can see your gem dispensers. Make sure that you don't move anything to the empty spaces. Hopefully storm8 will be able to sort it for you. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper

Gem despenser

My Gem Despenser is missing! Do not know what happened very upset!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast