Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gem Dispenser GONE!

Grand Emperor
    Did you switch from IOS device to Android device? You won't see it on Android devices. If not try restarting your device and check again.

Merged to existing thread

Rhino Keeper
    No I use both platforms I don't not know what happened

Grand Emperor
    You won't be able to see it on your android device but you can on ios device. Are you seeing them on your iOS device? While on your Android device, it's an empty space where it is. Be careful not to place anything there thinking there's nothing there while on your Android device.

I lost my gem dispenser. Any idea how i can get it back. Pls help!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 24redskittles View Post
    I lost my gem dispenser. Any idea how i can get it back. Pls help!
    Can you restart your device and check your game again? Can you click on the empty spot where your gem dispenser was and see if it shows you any caption?

Also if you are playing on different platforms, you will only see your gem dispenser on iOS but not on Android device.

I can't find my gem dispenser. I play on two devices, an android and an iphone. I believe we can't see the gem dispenser on an android. yesterday, unfortunately I placed machine in the place of the gem dispenser while re arranging things. Now I can't find the gem dispenser anywhere in my bakery and neither in the storage either when i play on the iphone. I paid a lot of gems to get the dispenser and I would like it back please. Is there anyway we can retrieve it? I've been playing this game for 4 years now everyday. Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Unfortunately placing something in its' place will make it disappear. Don't worry Support will be able to help you out. Please contact Support via support form.

New Resident

Lost gem dispenser

I was redesigning my bakery and somehow my gem dispenser disappeared. Anyone know how I can get it back. No reply from storm 8.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pluralrae View Post
    I was redesigning my bakery and somehow my gem dispenser disappeared. Anyone know how I can get it back. No reply from storm 8.
    If it's not stored, then you'll have to wait until s8 gets back to you on the matter. Keep in mind, they are a business so they have business hours - Mon-Fri: 10am - 6pm (PDT) and it's likely you might not hear back from them for a few days.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Please double check your bakery floor as well as your inventory to see if you may have it stored. If it is a graphical issue, wherein it is either placed or stored but is simply not showing up in your bakery, then you may need to clear the cache for Bakery Story on your phone to allow it to display again.

If neither was the case, please send me a PM and we can explore other options. Hope it comes up for you soon!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast