Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Wedding Catering Event - 17 Feb 2016 / Relisted 10 Jul 2017

Farm Supplier
    Do we need the jewelsmith to make the ring for part of the challenge?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bj2500 View Post
    Do we need the jewelsmith to make the ring for part of the challenge?
    I haven't seen any goal for the ring from either the jewelsmith or the studio, I also haven't seen one for the cake. I had a three part goal that awarded coins and points and each step was completed after I finished the first couple of days of event. So far no other goal. They may be just cute event related items to make and deliver. Sorry I couldn't be more clear help.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know if the two dogs come with their own habitat (ie the stage they're on), or if they need to go in the normal dog habitats? I'm maxed out on dogs, so if it's the latter I may as well not bother finishing the event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sloebear View Post
    Does anyone know if the two dogs come with their own habitat (ie the stage they're on), or if they need to go in the normal dog habitats? I'm maxed out on dogs, so if it's the latter I may as well not bother finishing the event
    I dunno if they will have their own habitat but you can always store dogs (or any other pet and/or habitat) in your cellar and put out those, you want on ur farm So I would say: finish the event and get those new dogs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kellanrevere View Post
    I would say pretty close. It might be my imagination but butterflys and gofers seem to show up more frequently , too.
    Quote Originally Posted by npt727 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Thanks for the reply Phew, still thinking about getting the Cupid crossing or not and time is passing by. I would like it just to be able to get more balloon tickets

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    Thanks for the reply Phew, still thinking about getting the Cupid crossing or not and time is passing by. I would like it just to be able to get more balloon tickets
    For what it's worth, I'm very happy I got Cupid cossing - he shows up alot and leaves some good prizes (lots of balloons and darts!)

Rhino Keeper
    I was hesitant too.. But I had 2 of them on my farm at the same time... I have gotten lots of balloon and darts from it! I'm reLly glad I got it.. Plus it drops sugar and choco... 2 things I can never have enough of!!

Farm Supplier
    I dunno if they will have their own habitat but you can always store dogs (or any other pet and/or habitat) in your cellar and put out those, you want on ur farm So I would say: finish the event and get those new dogs
    Alright, thank you! Just feel sad putting pets in the dark cellar

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sloebear View Post
    Alright, thank you! Just feel sad putting pets in the dark cellar
    Think of it more as giving them some time off from roaming the farm searching for items and coins by tucking them into a kennel (that just happens to be in the cellar) for a week or month or season.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    There could be some goals for them. So I'm holding off making for now.
    I have been given at least 2 darts from Cupid and when I go to Pipers to use them they aren't there? Can you tell me where they go, or is this a glitch? A little frustrating when I get a visit from Cupid and I don't get the prize.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast