Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Wedding Catering Event - 17 Feb 2016 / Relisted 10 Jul 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I haven't been asked for any of the special crafts yet...it's all chocolate pudding and wooden necklaces!

Stormy had a ring and I bought it. I also made a piece of cake to keep as a souvenir. Haven't made or bought anything else.
    Nothing here either. I am thinking maybe on the last order for the wedding couple

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I am finishing the 7th (?) day's prize goal, the Wedding Gazebo, and it does seem to be requiring a lot more than previous Fairground events. I don't recall a 5-star order filling such a small percentage of the goal (6%) until the very end.
    Ya, this is crazy! I'm on day 6, 5 star is 8%.....by this math, a 5 star delivery for the last day will be %1.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I am finishing the 7th (?) day's prize goal, the Wedding Gazebo, and it does seem to be requiring a lot more than previous Fairground events. I don't recall a 5-star order filling such a small percentage of the goal (6%) until the very end.
    I noticed the same. It's making the game frustrating. I don't really need more animals, and I'm not sure this is worth the effort.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle507 View Post
    Ya, this is crazy! I'm on day 6, 5 star is 8%.....by this math, a 5 star delivery for the last day will be %1.
    From the first page, post #2, Rynetory2 shows the daily requirements...

Day 1 requires 75 gems orders
    Day 2 requires 150 gems orders
    Day 3 requires 200 gems orders
    Day 4 requires 250 gems orders
    Day 5 requires 250 gems orders
    Day 6 requires 300 gems orders
    Day 7 requires 300 gems orders
    Day 8 requires 400 gems orders
    Day 9 requires 501 gems orders
    Day 10 requires 600 gems orders

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I haven't been asked for any of the special crafts yet...it's all chocolate pudding and wooden necklaces!

Stormy had a ring and I bought it. I also made a piece of cake to keep as a souvenir. Haven't made or bought anything else.
    I keep getting asked for purple jumpers and toy alpacas. Gah!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm gonna really miss Cupid when the events over!! I love this guy.. Drops sugar and choco!! Everything I never have enough of!! Thanks S8 for a great event! Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by kellanrevere View Post
    I would say pretty close. It might be my imagination but butterflys and gofers seem to show up more frequently , too.
    I agree. I feel like they are around a lot more. I am very glad I bought the Cupid crossing.

Host(ess)
    I am wondering weather to buy boosts 2 days before the event ends. They are 60 gem each, at this point I am wondering is it possible to finish without at least one. The players who already have them, are you satisfied? Was it worth the gem price?

Rhino Keeper
    Posted by dizzle507

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    From the first page, post #2, Rynetory2 shows the daily requirements...

Day 1 requires 75 gems orders
    Day 2 requires 150 gems orders
    Day 3 requires 200 gems orders
    Day 4 requires 250 gems orders
    Day 5 requires 250 gems orders
    Day 6 requires 300 gems orders
    Day 7 requires 300 gems orders
    Day 8 requires 400 gems orders
    Day 9 requires 501 gems orders
    Day 10 requires 600 gems orders
    Ya, I see that, but this doesn't really say how much each delivery we send will give us percentage wise. Don't know why you responded with this. We were just commenting on how little the percentages were for deliveries only 6-7 days into the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by ij286 View Post
    I am wondering weather to buy boosts 2 days before the event ends. They are 60 gem each, at this point I am wondering is it possible to finish without at least one. The players who already have them, are you satisfied? Was it worth the gem price?
    I didn't buy the boosts for this wedding event. I find I can finish the goals in 24 hours, if I refresh for unreasonable orders and buy things in the shop when available. I have bought the boosts for other events and found them not helpful, because once you finish the day, you can't do anything else but wait. The only way I could see them being useful is if you don't have time to play.