Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Secret Bakers Club Feb 17 2016

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by samillian View Post
    Secret bakers club test ...timed option..does anyone anyone know what you need to do
    If you are talking about the new timers shown on the items you can purchase with keys see this thread:

Secret Keys Decor seems to be leaving for good
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I'm just out of luck with the SBC...every one has a chocolate donut and I don't have a fryer yet. No more keys or ability to complete the challenge.

Fashion Designer
    I'm in a similar situation, only my problem is the Creme Caramel. The store that sells the gold leaf costs 8 bajillion in coins, and they don't drop often enough. I keep getting them in my SBC and have to pass that round.

Once again let me plead for a refresh option for this task!

Keys - what determines which key from the Baker's Club Specials you get?

What determines which key you receive when you've completed the required items in the Baker's Club Specials? Is it random or ??

Fashion Designer
    It's just random! There's probably a higher chance for bronze than silver and a higher chance for silver than gold however.

Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    It's just random! There's probably a higher chance for bronze than silver and a higher chance for silver than gold however.
    Sadly for me there seems to be a higher chance of silver than any other, even after buying two ovens & un-locking recipes using silver keys I still have 15 of them. Oh the joy of getting a bronze key

Fashion Designer
    I'm completely stalled. I haven't had a SBC without a Creme Caramel in a week, and I can't remember the last time I got a gold leaf. I'm trying to be patient and just let my coins add up, but being currently at 1.9 million, I have to decide whether to work toward the ice cream machine, or the ice cream maker (why in the world are there two separate ice cream appliances anyway?), or hold out for what will be a month or more earning coins for the luxury grocer so I can finally participate in the SBC again.

The frustration is mounting here... 😡

Farm Supplier
    I really like the secret Baker's club, but I am getting so sick of recipes appearing in it that I haven't learned yet! I don't have the machine to make the caramel for the caramel apple pie, but the caramel apple pie has been in three of my last for bakers club quests. Now trying to earn keys is ridiculously harder than ever, especially sense I want to earn more keys a sap to get some of these limited ovens. If only we had a refresh button like with the deliveries; I hate having to wait 18 hours for the quest to expire, only to have another four hours before the next one begins, and see that it has another caramel apple pie in it.

My SBC for today is

Cake maker
    2 peanut butter cake 2hrs 42mins
    3 snowball cakes. 2hrs 42mins
    2 cinnamon roll. 3 hrs

Pie oven
    2 lemon meringue pie 2 hrs
    2 caramel apple pie. 2 hrs

Fryer
    2 chocolate jelly donut 2 hrs

Apart from the times how can I get all that custard & frosting. These are not realistic goals

Rhino Keeper
    Got mine I like it! Am enjoying something new! Ty