Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Secret Bakers Club Feb 17 2016

Farm Supplier
    Will do, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chaben7 View Post
    Well last night I put food on for my bakers club in accordance with my sneak preview & this morning, apart from one thing, it was entirely different....spooky or what
    Can you please post a screenshot of the preview and actual orders so that the team can investigate this? Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Can you please post a screenshot of the preview and actual orders so that the team can investigate this? Thank you!

its not happened since so I guess it was just a glitch, if it does it again I will let you know. thank you for all your help, much appreciated

Fashion Designer
    Will there ever be any other use for all these silver keys? The decor & furniture are not my taste, and I have all the available recipes learned. So each silver key earned right now is a significant waste of effort. :-(

The drop rate for the silver keys too high!
    I did a count for the last 10 SBC and it was 3B, 6S and 1G. (I m at level 35).
    At one point, i get 3 Silver keys consecutively!! What on earth is happening?

Developers! Please do something about it.
    These silver are not useful and like Sakrysta said, a significant waste of effor. It made me not want to participate in SBC anymore, esp now the fruit recipes gives me the same 10 coin bakes albeit in lower quantity.

At least delivering normal orders gives me coins, gems and useful parts. This silver key? Nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    I've noticed this as well. I had a streak where I only got one bronze key in 5 orders. I've learned all the recipes with the gold keys, traded three gold for a mixer, traded the next three gold for a home oven, and now the gold are only good for decor items.

secret club

Thee arena still 2 hours left for my specials, but I only can see the previews. How can I see them again? Please help.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-19-16 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Removed off topic comments/broken quote

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kautenbach View Post
    Thee arena still 2 hours left for my specials, but I only can see the previews. How can I see them again? Please help.
    Could it be that your time has ran out if you're seeing the preview? If not, please post a screenshot.

Fashion Designer
    Could we PLEASE have a refresh option in the Secret Baker's Club like in the To-Go Orders? I had two in a row that included recipes I can't make yet, which means at least a whole day each time of not being able to work on these. I am out of bronze keys, which means no more gourmet recipes until I can do another SBC and hope I don't get another useless silver key!

Farm Supplier
    Secret bakers club test ...timed option..does anyone anyone know what you need to do