Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Bakers Club Feb 17 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Goals are both good and evil lol. They give us high coin earning recipes, but with the high demands to cook stuff round the clock to meet the goal's requirements, you can't help but shoot up the levels so fast, which in turn means more unlearnt recipes

I'm fast approaching level 39. Omg! I think level 40 is the cap atm. So I now have 5 unlearnt recipes, which take turns appearing in the secret orders, so I'm physically blocked and excluded from playing that part of the game

I took screenshots of my bakery at exactly midnight, for the past few nights. They show that I'm making about 200,000 coins per day. One of my 5 unlearnt recipes costs 4 million to learn. So at 200k per day, it will take me 20 days to make enough coins to learn just ONE recipe! And I have 5 of those to learn. So maybe 4-5 months to learn them all, so then I can finally play the secret bakers club

Executive Chef
    I got my first silver key last week and got the secret ingredients suitcase. Got the second silver key today and am finally learning the first recipe. Wow, I was about to give up on the thing but now I'm excited about it again.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Again this morning my order was not the same as my preview last night. I think 2-3 items are different. At least the second time this has happened. Strange.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by wembley378 View Post
    Again this morning my order was not the same as my preview last night. I think 2-3 items are different. At least the second time this has happened. Strange.
    Sorry to hear that. Can you try to delete the game, reinstall it and see if it still happens? Your game progress is saved on the servers so it wont affect your orders. If it happens again, can you post in the bugs & issue forum and let us know? It'll be great if you can also give pictures of preview and actual orders. Thank you so much. I hope the reinstallation will solve this issue for you.

Farm Supplier
    So if I get an order that has two of the same things, I have to make double of that item? I currently have two snowball cakes in my secret order, so 4 total needed, but when I finished my first one, it only went toward one of the two. So this means I need to make 4 of them? Super not fun when it's something like these snowball cakes and I only have one oven to make them on

My orders are the same things over and over again, so at least I know what to prep for...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	29871
    Last edited by bunny2889; 04-02-16 at 12:19 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny2889 View Post
    So if I get an order that has two of the same things, I have to make double of that item? I currently have two snowball cakes in my secret order, so 4 total needed, but when I finished my first one, it only went toward one of the two. So this means I need to make 4 of them? Super not fun when it's something like these snowball cakes and I only have one oven to make them on

My orders are the same things over and over again, so at least I know what to prep for...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	29871
    Yep, you've gotta serve double.

Is anyone still getting unlearnt recipes? I haven't gotten one in a long time.

Rhino Keeper
    I just keep getting bronze and silver keys!! I think the game stopped giving gold keys!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Goals are both good and evil lol. They give us high coin earning recipes, but with the high demands to cook stuff round the clock to meet the goal's requirements, you can't help but shoot up the levels so fast, which in turn means more unlearnt recipes

I'm fast approaching level 39. Omg! I think level 40 is the cap atm. So I now have 5 unlearnt recipes, which take turns appearing in the secret orders, so I'm physically blocked and excluded from playing that part of the game

I took screenshots of my bakery at exactly midnight, for the past few nights. They show that I'm making about 200,000 coins per day. One of my 5 unlearnt recipes costs 4 million to learn. So at 200k per day, it will take me 20 days to make enough coins to learn just ONE recipe! And I have 5 of those to learn. So maybe 4-5 months to learn them all, so then I can finally play the secret bakers club
    Almost $200000 per day?? How??? I need to check how much I earn per day!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wembley378 View Post
    This happens to me too!!! I thought I was just losing my mind but I guess not. . .

I am not usually one to gripe about new events/goals whatever but I have to say that after doing the secret bakers club for a while now I am a bit peeved at the ratio of ingredients that you get. I have about 11 of the gourmet butter(?) ingredient and never get enough of the other ingredients to be able to use it all. So really, it's just taking up space in my pantry. And of course, if I want to delete some, then I have to delete all of it. Again, very frustrating. Finally after having a back log of 70 thank you notes and not much pantry room, I bit the bullet and deleted all of my thank you notes. It's been a bit tough to do some of my upgrades now as I have to wait on more notes. End rant.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    This happens to me too!!! I thought I was just losing my mind but I guess not. . .

I am not usually one to gripe about new events/goals whatever but I have to say that after doing the secret bakers club for a while now I am a bit peeved at the ratio of ingredients that you get. I have about 11 of the gourmet butter(?) ingredient and never get enough of the other ingredients to be able to use it all. So really, it's just taking up space in my pantry. And of course, if I want to delete some, then I have to delete all of it. Again, very frustrating. Finally after having a back log of 70 thank you notes and not much pantry room, I bit the bullet and deleted all of my thank you notes. It's been a bit tough to do some of my upgrades now as I have to wait on more notes. End rant.
    Can you try this? Please let us know if it's still happening after installation. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Can you try to delete the game, reinstall it and see if it still happens? Your game progress is saved on the servers so it wont affect your orders. If it happens again, can you post in the bugs & issue forum and let us know? It'll be great if you can also give pictures of preview and actual orders. Thank you so much. I hope the reinstallation will solve this issue for you.