Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Bakers Club Feb 17 2016

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    I don't have room nor do I like the limited choices. I'd rather learn new recipes as it's a secret bakers club or save up to earn useful items like appliances or building items. Also still getting items I have no funds to learn/ unlock.
    That's true, space is limited.. I guess maybe you can save those silver keys for now and see if S8 adds more contents like recipes that require silver keys, at later stage. I'm not cooking those recipes much despite having bronze keys - I hate to toss out the rest of the ingredients for the recipes I have not learned.

Farm Supplier
    Has any one noticed that the gourmet souffle recipe on the fancy oven now needs 3 silver keys to learn, I was sure it was one gold before

Rhino Keeper
    It's been over a week now I haven't been able to play the secret bakers club. Every.single.order has unlearnt recipes, for many days now

I've read comments where people complain they have too many silver keys...I haven't been able to even participate in this part of the game, let alone get any keys

This is extremely unfair

Quote Originally Posted by chaben7 View Post
    Has any one noticed that the gourmet souffle recipe on the fancy oven now needs 3 silver keys to learn, I was sure it was one gold before
    yes, not only souffle changed:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1251851

Rhino Keeper
    I just got this preview..

Can anybody tell how many clover cookies, key lime pie and berry limeade usually we need for baker's club?? I have had 1 & 2 limeade and 1 pie.. but don't know about cookies.. I am not going to skip this because I have unlocked only cheesecake till now and need keys.. besides I have plenty of resources required.. 5 rainbow sugar, 5 butter, 1 raspberry thing cooking already and 19 quickserves.. so seems a waste not doing this.. on the safer side, I thought of cooking 1 clover cookie, 1 key lime pie, 2 limeade and 2 chocolate balls immediately and after two hrs the chocolate cookies.. any advices??

i turned this morning 32, but being lvl31, i only got 2 per slot for clover cookies.
    all other things i've got - were only 1 per slot: limeade, milkshake, goldcoins, cupcakes, key lime pie.
    (incl. now, after levelling up, i've got slot with coins x1, and slot with cupcake x1).
    i had clover cookies only 3 times couple of days ago, and there was always 2 of them per slot.

don't know, but i think i wd put one of each slot into oven in your case (pic you shown).
    anyhow i don't think u wd need 2nd key lime pie, so if it appears u need 2 clover cookies, u can always use 1qs when cooking turns to halftime...
    this is home oven.
    plus 2pb ball for 2 stoves,
    plus 2 chocochips for 2 fancy ovens,
    plus 1 limeade for barista,
    plus 1 galette for french.

u sd be ok. when the specials open - you'll be at least half prepared.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks VanaCatu..
    I have done basically same as you said..
    1 clover cookie
    1 key lime pie
    2 pb ball
    But 2 berry limeade (had total 5 rainbow sugar, so used it.. 2 for pie, 1 for cookie, and 2 here)
    As I said my raspberry galette was already cooking (for money and mastery) which is now ready so going to keep it untouched..
    I will put the chocolate cookies in 1 hr when my butter gets restored ( have 1 butter in stock and 5 would be replenished)

Another of my rainbow sugar turned to 1 qs so it is ready and another in process now.. by the time I get my specials, all the rainbow recipes would have turned to 1 qs.. and another atleast 4 sugars would be ready.. just hope after all this I get 1 silver or gold key.. I have 3 silver and 0 gold.. need another 2 silver..

Edit: all the rainbow recipes were 1 servings each.. but pb ball and chocolate cookies are 3 servings (both 2 ready).. and galette 2 (1 ready).. that means with 5 butter on hand I can immediately prepare only 1 more pb ball and cookies.. have to wait for 2 hrs for butter for galette
    Last edited by anaghasaki; 03-16-16 at 06:31 PM.

Executive Chef
    I've been ignoring the secret bakers club orders until today, I got one that only required 1 chocolate gold coins and it was already cooking. I quick served my way thru the honey lemon teas to get back to berry limeade. I've only ever received bronze keys so maybe my luck will change today.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    i have given up on secret baking club after 13 times, all bronze and 1 gold and 1 silver keys -_-

Rhino Keeper
    I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST GOLD KEY!!!!! now confused which recipe to unlock?? I already have 4 pink salt and vanilla.. please give suggestions friends..

Mods: could you please move this post to the discussion thread.. sorry for posting here..

(moved post- KP)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-17-16 at 10:22 AM.