Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Bakers Club Feb 17 2016

Learning costs

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    i hope so! because "new gourmet recipes" sounds scary... (in view of latest known learning costs)
    yes! Right now I'm saving to learn creme brulee 100,000!

Exclamation Cost to build building, vanilla and creme brulee! 100,000 for vanilla 200,000 to lrn

i hope so! because "new gourmet recipes" sounds scary... (in view of latest known learning costs)
    The cost of learning new recipes is getting crazy! I don't want to buy gems again. Spent a LOT of money on them lately. Now I have to save another 200,000 after the 100,000 I just spent to collect vanilla. Crazy! I really like this game, but it's getting to be too much! I hope this new secret bakers club does not cost money, and allows friends.

Quote Originally Posted by bojong1977 View Post
    The cost of learning new recipes is getting crazy! I don't want to buy gems again. Spent a LOT of money on them lately. Now I have to save another 200,000 after the 100,000 I just spent to collect vanilla. Crazy! I really like this game, but it's getting to be too much! I hope this new secret bakers club does not cost money, and allows friends.
    agree! the latest figures we've got for level 39 (8mio for shop + 1.35mio for ingredient + 2.67mio for recipe) can drive crazy anyone...

so, as a compromise, i wdn't even mind to have some "gourmet recipes" in home and fancy ovens with "secret" ingredient ("The secret ingredient is... nothing, Po!" (c) lol) that we cannot buy but get from friends' "club" somehow...
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 02-17-16 at 09:22 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Maybe they had the notification a day early and it will come out tonight at 7 eastern like the goal updates? I'm checking this post every hour just hoping for info lol

Love the idea Vana! Hoping that the gourmet recipes mean that they'll sell for a lot of money, not cost a lot of money :P

Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    Maybe they had the notification a day early and it will come out tonight at 7 eastern like the goal updates? I'm checking this post every hour just hoping for info lol
    yep, cd be so. i noted that for resto2 we're getting these alarms sometime even before something starts, for example...

but i'm not even checking:
    i wd love to open an update thread in format i used before!
    but your 7 eastern - is my 3am (gmt+2),
    so i'll be deeeeeeply-faaaar away from here in my dreams, lol )))

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    I started thinking this as well. I hope it does come later.

but your 7 eastern - is my 3am (gmt+2),
    so i'll be deeeeeeply-faaaar away from here in my dreams, lol )))
    It's 1am for me. Luckily I am more of a night owl so I might be able to catch the start of this whenever it comes.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I started thinking this as well. I hope it does come later.

It's 1am for me. Luckily I am more of a night owl so I might be able to catch the start of this whenever it comes.
    Yeah I have the best time for updates which is really helpful so I can start a thread as soon as it starts!

I got the update!!! I don't know how to post pictures here but you need 2 maps, 6 thank you notes, and $30,000 to build the Secret Baker's Club. Once you have everything it takes 12 hours to build.

Fashion Designer
    Here is the pic of the update!

That's the requirement for Bakers Club

Here is pic of the Bakers Club

Couldn't wait 12 hours lol

As I understand you fill the requirements for the day and get keys that are used to get a box (club reward). Wonder what's inside
    Last edited by catfoodie; 02-17-16 at 01:52 PM.

I couldn't wait either. It cost 12 gems to finish. The keys can also be used to buy certain appliances and decorations.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast