Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Bakers Club Feb 17 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Yep. Very excruciating 12 hr wait. Grrrr....

I waited it out. Then eagerly opened the new building, the timer showed I had 17h 59m to fill all the orders. Then I logged out of game, came back in 10 minutes later, the timer changed to 2h 25 mins. Grrr... It's expired now. Now it's another excruciating wait for 4 hrs for it to refresh. Grrrr...

If the timer glitches on me again, I'll pull my hair out. Grrrr....
    Same thing happened to me... I purposely did not tap my box until last evening so that the twelve hours timer could work over night and I would have more time during the day to fill the orders...
    So when I opened the box this morning I had a 17+ hours timer and was pleasantly surprised that the recipes I had cooked last night (after starting the box with its 12 hours timer) seem to have counted... Then when I returned I few minutes later to check what else I had to bake the order had expired!!! And I now have a waiting period of several hours before I even get the new order

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTeapot View Post
    I've only been able to complete 1 order and I received a bronze key. I'm guessing that each order will randomly give us the keys.
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTeapot View Post
    Right, will try to control myself and not just throw my enthusiasm around over acquiring new novelties (lol) Yes, the gourmet items (6) went directly into my pantry.
    do you have some pics of this "secret gourmet goods" appliance? i mean, inside, how it looks, that exchange?
    wht do we have to pay for those 6 ingredients?

(i was just thinking, if someone already built that appliance

- maybe the green house next to blue mailbox also starts working and selling those ingedients as well?
    - maybe bernie will start visiting our bakeries after this?)
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 02-19-16 at 03:38 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The keys seem to be random drops. I'm not sure what shows in your game but the Designer Mixer costs 5 gold keys.

It's gonna be slow for me. I dont know how others complete their orders so fast, I seem to be only doing 1 a day.
    It is 5 gold keys I could have sworn it was 3 bronze.

Well I finished my second order last night and got....another bronze key. Working on what I'm sure will be my third bronze key now. :/

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    do you have some pics of this "secret gourmet goods" appliance? i mean, inside, how it looks, that exchange?
    wht do we have to pay for those 6 ingredients?

(i was just thinking, if someone already built that appliance

- maybe the green house next to blue mailbox also starts working and selling those ingedients as well?
    - maybe bernie will start visiting our bakeries after this?)
    I'm curious to see what key(s)will purchase each ingredient too
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 02-19-16 at 06:59 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    It is 5 gold keys I could have sworn it was 3 bronze.

Well I finished my second order last night and got....another bronze key. Working on what I'm sure will be my third bronze key now. :/
    No worries about it. Thanks for confirming.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry Everyone, I dont have further updates on this at the moment. Sigh I am in trouble with my order asking for an unlearnt recipe so I'm just waiting for the timer to count down. Hopefully it doesnt return with the same order else I may just have to ask Sam to rob the bank haha.

I don't remember seeing any discard or refresh button for new orders. Maybe we have to wait for the timer to run out before we can get another order? If so, guess I'm in trouble too lol. Btw is it locked or unlearnt?

I'll ask the team on discard.

Since there were more reports on the game freezing, I went ahead and created a bug thread for it. I have moved your related posts to this thread - Game freezes and slow (version 1.5). Thanks for reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I'm curious to see what key(s)will purchase each ingredient too
    aha... it looks very-very classified, lol ))) people are getting bunches of them, but we still don't know how!

Grand Emperor
    aha... it looks very-very classified, lol ))) people are getting bunches of them, but we still don't know how!
    Isnt that using 1 silver key for secret gourmet goods under Key tab? Not sure if I'm missing something here.

Isnt that using 1 silver key for secret gourmet goods under Key tab? Not sure if I'm missing something here.
    oh no, this one we know!
    we don't know what's INSIDE of those cases and gren house

Fashion Designer
    oh no, this one we know!
    we don't know what's INSIDE of those cases and gren house
    The case is not a permanent thing that you buy, it is that you purchase one and it gives you 6 ingredients direct to your pantry, as if you just bought a cart of groceries or such.

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast