Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Bakers Club Feb 17 2016

Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST GOLD KEY!!!!! now confused which recipe to unlock?? I already have 4 pink salt and vanilla.. please give suggestions friends..
    i have unlocked home and fancy ovens' recipes first, as i don't use this ovens for anything else (except when i need smth for goals or to-go orders).

but since souffe is now 5silver i/o 1golden, i don't know.
    i guess i wd rather choose the recipe from appliance i have in duplicate (i mean, stove, for example. or barista machine - if you bought 2nd one. i didn't yet).

or you can check the output parameters: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1251851
    and choose the max srvs etc... it's up to you

Executive Chef
    I have yet to get a silver key to unlock ingredients....this is starting to be a lot of work for nothing.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    I had over 17 hours to fill orders. Closed game to tend to restaurant 2.
    Opened bakery2 game 5 minutes later and timer had less than 3 hours.

Lovely addition to the game.
    I am about one more irritation away from deleting this game!

I have already given up on completing your ridiculous events.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Beecause View Post
    I had over 17 hours to fill orders. Closed game to tend to restaurant 2.
    Opened bakery2 game 5 minutes later and timer had less than 3 hours.

Lovely addition to the game.
    I am about one more irritation away from deleting this game!

I have already given up on completing your ridiculous events.
    This is known issue and the team is currently investigating . I will add your post to the report.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I just started this game probably a few weeks ago on what I believe is the valentine's day edition... now I installed the original version a few days ago when the v-day one said there is something called secret baker's club on there. I completed the club I think 4 times (since I have 4 keys). now the club asks me to make I believe is a cake but I don't even have that stove for it yet (your asking price for the cake maker is too much, I can't even unlock coconut to make the new drink in the drink machine yet) This game's stuff is too expensive... I have to wait almost 4 days to unlock vanilla and learn creme brulee. yet my counters are always full and even overnight I come back I still have loads of food. The thing is I can reload the to go orders to skip the items that I had not yet learn, but I can't do that to the baker club. so I am stuck for 18 hours because I can't complete it. This is cruel... if I haven't learn it, although I am at that higher level, I believe it shouldn't come up in any orders I need to fill. all the asking prize to unlock stuff and learn stuff is so high I am at level 25 but as I said I have not even enough money to unlock coconut let alone buy the cake maker. sigh this game's design is really bad I didn't find myself so frustrated with restaurant story 2. I actually enjoy RS2 very much and I thought BS2 would bring me as much enjoyment. But sadly, it made me extremely disappointed since the prices for things are WAY too high and it need DAYS to unlock 1 thing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cutemsbunny View Post
    I just started this game probably a few weeks ago on what I believe is the valentine's day edition... now I installed the original version a few days ago when the v-day one said there is something called secret baker's club on there. I completed the club I think 4 times (since I have 4 keys). now the club asks me to make I believe is a cake but I don't even have that stove for it yet (your asking price for the cake maker is too much, I can't even unlock coconut to make the new drink in the drink machine yet) This game's stuff is too expensive... I have to wait almost 4 days to unlock vanilla and learn creme brulee. yet my counters are always full and even overnight I come back I still have loads of food. The thing is I can reload the to go orders to skip the items that I had not yet learn, but I can't do that to the baker club. so I am stuck for 18 hours because I can't complete it. This is cruel... if I haven't learn it, although I am at that higher level, I believe it shouldn't come up in any orders I need to fill. all the asking prize to unlock stuff and learn stuff is so high I am at level 25 but as I said I have not even enough money to unlock coconut let alone buy the cake maker. sigh this game's design is really bad I didn't find myself so frustrated with restaurant story 2. I actually enjoy RS2 very much and I thought BS2 would bring me as much enjoyment. But sadly, it made me extremely disappointed since the prices for things are WAY too high and it need DAYS to unlock 1 thing.
    Yes the prices are exorbitant! The seasonal events tend to help make more money and getting quick serves from friends as well! Are you making mainly high dollar items only? It helps if you stick to those and for goals it helps to double up to meet goals! I'm way behind on goals too!

its incompatible for my phone. sad

Fashion Designer
    Well, I am at a standstill now getting the dreaded apple cider every time
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    Well, I am at a standstill now getting the dreaded apple cider every time
    The same used to happen to me till a few days back.. but the rainbow goals helped me a lot.. I finally got the pie oven, learned lemon meringue pie and yesterday unlocked cinnamon and learned the apple cider.. by the way if you learn a recipe it counts towards the bakers club.. I had 2 ciders in one of the slots and when I learned it, it counted as 1 completed..
    But now my bakery's financial position is extremely poor.. something like 200000 coins only.. and I need the melting pot (1750000), learn the caramel pie and expand my bakery (1720000) :-(:-(

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    The same used to happen to me till a few days back.. but the rainbow goals helped me a lot.. I finally got the pie oven, learned lemon meringue pie and yesterday unlocked cinnamon and learned the apple cider.. by the way if you learn a recipe it counts towards the bakers club.. I had 2 ciders in one of the slots and when I learned it, it counted as 1 completed..
    But now my bakery's financial position is extremely poor.. something like 200000 coins only.. and I need the melting pot (1750000), learn the caramel pie and expand my bakery (1720000) :-(:-(
    So glad you were able to complete this. I have been saving for the melting pot. That is soooo much. I do have the pie oven and lemon meringue done. Yes, the goals help. Without them, would be a lot worse.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity