Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Bakers Club Feb 17 2016

Executive Chef
    The timer glitched on me too. I checked the bugs forum and didn't see anything about this....is it under investigation?

My secret thingamabob finished construction overnight so this morning I clicked on it for the first time. It said I had 17+ hrs to finish. Now half an hour later it says I have 5+ hours to finish. Not good!!

Seems right now that this will be a feature similar to the train in FS...something I routinely ignore. Haven't done one of those for at least 6 months. Always ask for something impossible and the reward isn't worth all the work.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    The timer glitched on me too. I checked the bugs forum and didn't see anything about this....is it under investigation?

My secret thingamabob finished construction overnight so this morning I clicked on it for the first time. It said I had 17+ hrs to finish. Now half an hour later it says I have 5+ hours to finish. Not good!!

Seems right now that this will be a feature similar to the train in FS...something I routinely ignore. Haven't done one of those for at least 6 months. Always ask for something impossible and the reward isn't worth all the work.
    I just started a new thread in the bugs section about this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    I just started a new thread in the bugs section about this.
    Thanks, I will go add my comments.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question for those who are already on their second or third order...you can see a preview of the next order, do you pre-cook these items? And if so, do they count when the 4 hour refresh runs out, and the order is available to fill?

Thanks for answering. I only have 12 butters and if I pre-cook and it doesn't count and have to cook again, I'll be in serious trouble with butter

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    The case is not a permanent thing that you buy, it is that you purchase one and it gives you 6 ingredients direct to your pantry, as if you just bought a cart of groceries or such.
    Oh. So it doesn't make sense to buy the suitcase for the goal when I get the silver key UNLESS I have some gold keys to unlock the recipe?

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    I have a question for those who are already on their second or third order...you can see a preview of the next order, do you pre-cook these items? And if so, do they count when the 4 hour refresh runs out, and the order is available to fill?

Thanks for answering. I only have 12 butters and if I pre-cook and it doesn't count and have to cook again, I'll be in serious trouble with butter
    I'm finishing my third order in about 15 minutes. Yes it does count towards the next order if you precook something. Just make sure you leave it on the stove. Don't serve it until the next order becomes available. Did that last night. I wish I had 12 butters right now >.<
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 02-19-16 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Added "Just make sure you leave it on the stove....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Oh. So it doesn't make sense to buy the suitcase for the goal when I get the silver key UNLESS I have some gold keys to unlock the recipe?

I bought the suitcase with my key, but didn't buy the ingredients in it yet since I don't have any golden or silver keys to make the recipe so my pantry isn't filled with the new ingredients yet
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-19-16 at 11:20 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabriiinax4 View Post
    I bought the suitcase with my key, but didn't buy the ingredients in it yet since I don't have any golden or silver keys to make the recipe so my pantry isn't filled with the new ingredients yet
    Aha. Got it. Thanks for answering So I can go ahead and unlock it. I thought as soon as you unlocked it the ingredients were automatically put in your pantry.
    Is there anyway you could post a screenshot of what the inside of the suitcase looks like since you haven't purchased the ingredients as yet?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post

Well I finished my second order last night and got....another bronze key. Working on what I'm sure will be my third bronze key now. :/
    Well just completed my third order and got...another bronze key. Sigh...

I have a question for those who are already on their second or third order...you can see a preview of the next order?
    ANSWER: Yes

Do you pre-cook these items?
    Sometimes. The quest will show the following six foods you'll need to cook, but not how many of each you'll need to cook. Just to make sure I don't mess up, I usually cook 2 of each item since the quests usually require (if I remeber correctly) between 2-6 of each.... so with 2 of each you're safe. Did that make sense?

And if so, do they count when the 4 hour refresh runs out, and the order is available to fill?
    As long as your food is still cooking when the 4 hour refreshes you're good. I know how you feel. Butter, coffee, and apples can slow me down to a complete stop.
    Last edited by CosmicTeapot; 02-19-16 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTeapot View Post
    Sometimes. The quest will show the following six foods you'll need to cook, but not how many of each you'll need to cook. Just to make sure I don't mess up, I usually cook 2 of each item since the quests usually require (if I remeber correctly) between 2-3 of each.... so with 2 of each you're safe.

As long as your food is still cooking when the 4 hour refreshes you're good. I know how you feel. Butter, coffee, and apples can slow me down to a complete stop.
    or sugar frosting and custard, aha... cream is flying away like crazy %)

(and, since the deliveries counts when you serve smth, i always precook wht i need.
    i just don't take it from appliances untill new orders unlocked.

i found it usually needs 3 servs of each.
    2 of each if longer than 2hrs cook.
    6 of each if less than 5mins)