Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Bakers Club Feb 17 2016

Farm Supplier
    I've had the preview not matching the actual orders too. Not always, but at least once.
    But the bigger annoyance for me is the piles of silver keys. I unlocked the one recipe that needed silver keys. But now they aren't useful at all for gameplay. Decor isn't useful for gameplay and that's all that silver will do. At least gold keys buy appliances and bronze buys ingredients so they move the game forward. But it seems 8 of 10 of the rewards are silver keys.

The drop rates for keys seem really out of balance. I'm pretty much ready to throw in the towel on the whole thing because it's just not fun. After making 15-20 bakes to get something useless is annoying.

Executive Chef
    I wish I had everyone's silver problem. I've only ever won bronze keys. Not one of those gourmet recipes are unlocked yet.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Farm Supplier
    Oh, Lone Pudding, I wish I could send you some of mine

yeah and then i discovered the button to skip those orders but i still get them popping up on me. bakers club? i can't even get in on it with plenty of time to do it and don't have everything needed to do them either. my bakery is pretty much at a stand still right now because unless i stay up 24/7 and logged into bakery story 2 i miss the start of the bakers club specifically and never have time to do any of the dishes.

I can't get any silver keys to save my life. i need them to unlock recipes that are needed to complete other tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddisBunni View Post
    yeah and then i discovered the button to skip those orders but i still get them popping up on me. bakers club? i can't even get in on it with plenty of time to do it and don't have everything needed to do them either. my bakery is pretty much at a stand still right now because unless i stay up 24/7 and logged into bakery story 2 i miss the start of the bakers club specifically and never have time to do any of the dishes.
    If you can save up enough quick serves you can move your time start. Even if I finish early I always deliver just before bed. I then have time to make a few items from the preview ( hoping it doesn't change). Then close your game. The 4 hours will run overnight and the counter starts when you open in the morning. Might take a few times but should work to reset the changeover. You might just need to finish early with quick serves and then don't touch the game til you want it to start. Hope this helps

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LHbaker8 View Post
    Oh, Lone Pudding, I wish I could send you some of mine
    Hey! It looks like you did! Thanks I unlocked the Gourmet Espresso Cheesecake straightaway.

I just started buying the bronze key furniture earlier today, maybe I jinxed it. I'd better save up!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	173.1 KB 
ID:	29927
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Farm Supplier
    Yay!

Fashion Designer
    Yay!! Once the first recipe is learnt the club becomes much more useful. Congrats LP!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Hey! It looks like you did! Thanks I unlocked the Gourmet Espresso Cheesecake straightaway.

I just started buying the bronze key furniture earlier today, maybe I jinxed it. I'd better save up!
    Congrats Lonepudding! So happy that you have finally gotten your first silver key! Keep going. I get mostly bronze keys and silver and gold keys are very far in between. I think most of us are in the same boat as you. You arent alone on this. But now that you have broke the dry spell, you just might get those silver keys non stop. Good luck sweetie.