Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Bakers Club Feb 17 2016

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Yeah finally got a Gold Key!
    I think I will wait to use it in case a goal comes up to learn one of the new recipes.
    yes, this is wht i was also thinking about.
    i'm lvl 31, so it seemed logic to suppose that i can get goals for other gourmet recipes available for my level.
    so i've managed to collect 3 silver and to learn espresso cheesecake first (as goals required), and to see wht will come next to use my golden key.
    however, nothing happened. these goals seem to be everything we get for secret club.

Fashion Designer
    Ugh I've faithfully done these so many times and have recvd one gold, the rest bronze and silver only to realize silver is only good for one recipe. So much effort for so little. Why can't you use silver in some amount (10) to open a recipe. I feel like I'm doing all this for nothing. Why do all the recipes require gold but one which I did weeks ago?

I agree with those who mentioned RS2. Even though it can be challenging, we do get decent rewards.

And I just realized silver is worse than bronze as I can't even buy ingredients and don't want donut decor.
    Last edited by debrasbistro; 03-06-16 at 09:34 PM.

Farm Supplier
    By this morning I completed all but one goal in my box. I didn't receive any keys. I thought I would get a key once each individual goal was completed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    Ugh I've faithfully done these so many times and have recvd one gold, the rest bronze and silver only to realize silver is only good for one recipe. So much effort for so little. Why can't you use silver in some amount (10) to open a recipe. I feel like I'm doing all this for nothing. Why do all the recipes require gold but one which I did weeks ago?

I agree with those who mentioned RS2. Even though it can be challenging, we do get decent rewards.

And I just realized silver is worse than bronze as I can't even buy ingredients and don't want donut decor.
    Agreed, I've collected an impressive pile of silver keys that serve no purpose. Would be nice if we could trade them for butter.

Quote Originally Posted by inara_24 View Post
    By this morning I completed all but one goal in my box. I didn't receive any keys. I thought I would get a key once each individual goal was completed.
    No, you have to fill out whole bunch:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-2-Secret-Club

Grand Emperor
    Hmmm interesting that some didnt want the silver keys in exchange for gem tables and counters etc. I thought it's pretty cool that we can have the option to exchange them without buying them with gems. But to each his own I guess.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by inara_24 View Post
    Vanacatu is correct. You will need to finish all the orders in order to get the reward. Check the link out cos you will find useful information especially when you are just starting your orders.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with a lot that has been said so far. I am getting the ONE recipe that I haven't learned yet (Caramel Apple Pie) again and again for over a week now, which blocks me from participating in the club.

I don't so much mind getting the bronze keys - they can be used to bake high coin recipes, after all. But, completely roadblocking people from participating by constantly including unlearned recipes is extremely frustrating.

Unlearned recipes need to be eliminated from the algorithm that selects what we need to make for the club. Or, there should be a re-roll button, like the To-Go orders. Otherwise, the entire setup is an exercise in frustration for all those who have unlearned recipes (which I'd wager is most people, as earning money in this game is extremely slow).
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Hmmm interesting that some didnt want the silver keys in exchange for gem tables and counters etc. I thought it's pretty cool that we can have the option to exchange them without buying them with gems. But to each his own I guess.
    I don't have room nor do I like the limited choices. I'd rather learn new recipes as it's a secret bakers club or save up to earn useful items like appliances or building items. Also still getting items I have no funds to learn/ unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by matrixkitten View Post
    Unlearned recipes need to be eliminated from the algorithm that selects what we need to make for the club. Or, there should be a re-roll button, like the To-Go orders. Otherwise, the entire setup is an exercise in frustration for all those who have unlearned recipes (which I'd wager is most people, as earning money in this game is extremely slow).
    we have a petition in this matter:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....DISCARD-Button
    and we've been informed that there sd be some solution, "coming soon"