Thread: What to expand next?

Farm Supplier

Talking What to expand next?

I'm currently level 57 and have enough materials to upgrade a shop. All of my shops currently have a five refresh. I was kind of leaning towards the veggies because the refresh rate just seems so long however, the general store has the coveted sugar and flour that every recipe seems to need. Pantry is currently at 170. Sid has been generous with the hammers lately so I'd like to make them count!
    Last edited by Kirrawynne; 02-17-16 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Typo

Farm Supplier
    Oh yeah go for the general store as soon as possible. You need high amounts of flour, sugar, and milk for a bunch of things for the deep fryer and special limited recipes and also things like the snowball cookies, recipes on the Valentine oven. I find that having more stuff in the general store is the best things, I use it the most.
    Been playing Restaurant Story 2 for about a year now. Add me as a neighbor at any level.
    I have a feeling 2016 is going to bring a lot to the game!
    If you have any questions about the game feel free to send me a pm.

Rhino Keeper
    I would recommend expanding the pantry... you could always benefit from storing more items

Rhino Keeper
    I get a hammer probably around once in a lifetime :P

Lucky you!

Fashion Designer
    I wouldn't expand pantry if you already have 170. I would go with either general store or veggie store!