Thread: Getting rid of a dragon

Executive Chef

Getting rid of a dragon

Ok, so I have a certain type of game-play: I'm a collector, I got to catch them all!

But, I also have this thing, that every dragon needs to be in his own habitat. So, any Mythic goes in a Mythic-habitat, any Metal in a Metal-habitat etc.

The only execption are my Diamond-dragons, for I once ran out of habitat-space, and I needed them to be in a 3-dragon habitat, instead of a 1-dragon Diamond-habitat.

I really dislike the Olympus-dragons, and the Olympus-habitats. I have a 2-dragon, 3-dragon and 4-dragon Olympus habitat, which give place to 9 dragons. The 3 types of habitats make a lovely sight, and make up for being so ugly.

But, I have 10 Olympus-dragons. One dragon sits in a Blue-habitats, and that bothers me a lot.

I definitaly do not want another Olympus-habitat, I've got lots of other dragons to breed for, so I'm not gonna get another Olympus-dragon anytime soon.

So, now I have Apollo (yellow, common), Scylla (green, common) and Hercules (blue, common).

I want to catch them all, but I do not want another Olympus-habitat, nor do I want an Olympus-dragon in a color-habitat. So, should I get rid of one of the common Olympus-dragons, and if yes, which one should I get rid of?

Argh! Please, let me know your thoughts!

Rhino Keeper
    If you were low level like me, I'd suggest dumping the lowest earner. But I'm guessing you are very high level and that therefore coins don't matter, so that's no help.

In that case, you could get rid of: the ugliest, or the one that looks the least like the others, or one whose second type is most different from the others.

Or, trade whoever will give you the best gems, so you can craft other dragons!

Btw, which ones do you have? Apparently there are 17 Olympus dragons in total, and you have 11.

Executive Chef
    Well, Anaboe, we have some similarities and some differences. Like you I want to catch 'em all. In time, anyway - long way off yet.

Unlike you, I am not into matching dragons with habitats, but rather I like to match them with each other (the hopeless romantic in me). So my pairing of Mr and Mrs Lotus must give you palpitations!

Or Spell, Witch and White Magic. Then there is Nightlight, Starlight, Blue Moon and Penumbra (OK, he is a stretch). Franken and his Bride of Franken.

On the other hand, I do have ALL my Gemstone dragons on Gemstone Habitats. Maybe I'm a hybrid style.

Like you I am not a fan of the Olympus habitats or the Olympus dragon (although I like some of the hybrids).

If you want to collect them all AND you want them all on the primary type habitat, then you have no choice - get another habitat. In fact you almost need double what you have to house all 17 and there will be more coming, I am sure. If you decide to get rid of one now, are you setting a precedent to not collect any future Olympus hybrids?

I recognise you mention space, so I am assuming you are close to the max. That is an issue I can't help with! I'm with Jagger517 - get rid of the ugliest (although the clear winner there is Olympus!).

Executive Chef
    You didn't say if you had the Olympus dragon. That would be my first choice given the restrictions you have placed. You can always buy back later if you add another habitat. Next choice would be Hercules. I can seem to get him without really trying.

Executive Chef
    For a moment I thought: right, that's it! I can always buy back Olympus, for coins.

But, I do use Olympus for breeding during Tales: the outcomes are so short.

But it's something I didn't think about before.

And yes, I'm a high lvl player (almost lvl 193), have over 5,500,000 coins and over 200,000 food, have over 500 Unique dragons (over 100 in storage, don't want to run out of space), 7 Diamond/hybrids, ALL dragons from Tales, crafting (both gems, mining, questing, and arena), Tournaments and World Events (exept the first few, I didn't play back then) and more Champions than I can think of. And no, the Olympus-type are at the bottom of my whish-list, so I'm not breeding for them any time soon.