Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Archer Dragon- Flash Tourmament Feb 19 2016

Rhino Keeper
    This was a tough one! I ended up spending 40-odd gold to get through it- including ultimate against Helios. Thankfully Archer went down first go to Dame of Darkness, or I may well have had to spend more.

What usually works for me (like Mermaid against Stone, or Clockwork against Gold dragons), just didn't work for me this time around. And Diamond Prism was just plain nasty! All in all it was very frustrating. I just hope Archer was worth it!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Awww, condolences to those who couldn't finish. But at least it's only a yellow/green you missed out on, not a champion.

I actually found this tournament easy; it's weird how the RNG gods work sometimes. The next tourney will probably be for a champion and it'll be impossible for me while everyone else flies through it!

Executive Chef
    My condolences to those who had a hard time and/or didn't get this guy as well. It was a tough one.

Congrats to all who managed through and got archer!

Fashion Designer
    *sighs* I forgot that I still have one more round. :'(( I was busy cooking something then poof! I saw my phone and realized that I haven't finished the tourney yet. Anyway, good part is it's yellow-green and not a champion type so that's somehow a consolation. However, I couldn't believe that I missed it. I should've used ultimate after I beat Helios.

Edit: Just checked my storage and I found my Archer dragon. Perhaps I mistakenly thought I wasn't able to finish the tourney yesterday considering how busy and pre-occupied I was. Anyway, I'm glad that I didn't miss it.
    Last edited by glenngenius; 02-22-16 at 08:36 PM.

Executive Chef
    Am so annoyed that my main account had to use two ults. Got stuck on the champion and Shell just like in previous tournaments. My other accounts had little trouble. My main account is just harder to win, when I use the same dragons the odds are worse and when I win it is always a closer fight.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceWinter24 View Post
    I couldn't help myself, so I sped up and won with Cupcake with only 15 minutes to go!
    Hearty Congrats ! So you did it just in time ! I wonder , how much tensed you must have felt before last battle and how much Happy you must be after winning Archer just 15 minutes before the time was up! Great !!! Keep it up !

Rhino Keeper
    Hearty Congrats to all who completed in time and won Archer ! Better Luck next time to those who could not complete in time -- there is always better opportunity , never lose heart !

So frustrating. I had an easy tournament till archer, then lost diamond 15 x2, bubble gum 15 x2, dame, metal, king, fire, immortal, and virtue. A whole day of battle and I didn't get it. Also, lost almost all my gold this weekend to a gold trap. Overall, it was a bad weekend.

Edit: So I guess I was very tired last night. A few hours ago I noticed archer in my storage.
    Last edited by irishcoffee30; 02-22-16 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Misinformation

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear so many had such awful luck. Missing out when you've worked long & hard is quite a bummer. Hoping the next tournament goes better for everyone. I'm healing away! Both accounts had a nice little pile of broke & beaten beasts.

Jen

If I hadn't gotten stuck on shell & helios... I probably would've been able to make it.. Still healing my dragons, I think I have 2 left. On a somewhat-related note, does anyone else think the healing time should be shorter?
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425