Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Archer Dragon- Flash Tourmament Feb 19 2016

Scorpion Dragon took down Diamond Prism...magic then bash

Hope this helps someone! This one was tough to beat!

New Resident
    Is it just my imagination, or are the level 20 champions much harder to battle against lately. I'm having lots of trouble with them on the last 2 tournaments with even my Level 15 Diamond suffering loss after loss.

Still stuck on Berserker after 7 attempts. These flash 18 hour tournaments are certainly not family friendly as 60 ours is way too compressed, especially when one has family functions to attend to. Don't think I'll have enough time to finish this one!

Fashion Designer
    Just finished, results are on page 4 a bit easier than flametail but my fleet is stronger now as well lol. The last round and Helios proved to be the toughest with Berserker. I get angry with every Helios that is not my own and as a result I am now levelling up my Angel to 15 even tho Diamond took him down but four shots is too many in my book! Green dragons continue to be a problem and I am desperate for a pink gemstone to the point I may trade a none duplicate super rare pink to get the second gem and then also raise Quartz to fifteen since its apparent that no new pink gemstone is in the future despite our pleas. If it shows up, I guess it will be a nice surprise. then there will be a nice Allie with my diamonds and champions!

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Ok, time to rephrase... It was going rather smoothly until I encountered Goldwing. After 6 losses Diamond finally took it down.

Battle list on page 14.

Fashion Designer
    I basically walked through them all until I met Helios. My results are on page 5
    Last edited by Hepatu; 02-21-16 at 11:06 AM.

Does the level of your dragon matter in battle? I have read it doesn't but need to know for sure. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW08 View Post
    Is it just my imagination, or are the level 20 champions much harder to battle against lately. I'm having lots of trouble with them on the last 2 tournaments with even my Level 15 Diamond suffering loss after loss.

Still stuck on Berserker after 7 attempts. These flash 18 hour tournaments are certainly not family friendly as 60 ours is way too compressed, especially when one has family functions to attend to. Don't think I'll have enough time to finish this one!
    I felt that way when the ability to level our dragons to 15 first came about. Coincidentally it was when the sister tournament to this one was held. I found I was just unable to beat the dragons so took a couple of tournaments off until I raised a few dragons to be a bit more competitive. Since doing that, I have had no real issues and in fact have found them to be easier than they used to be. Perhaps you have just reached a competition plateau like I did and need to improve your dragons capabilities by feeding a few of them up. I picked just a few at the time, although I try to keep a broad range. I also adjusted my play style a great deal. Back then, I tended to rely on suggestions made by sites that cannot be discussed here and used champions primarily. Now I play almost exclusively by color matching using champions only when there is no other alternative. I have found that this tends to work very well for me. I also love to use the sub types a lot such as royal and fairytale so invested a lot of time in breeding those. Glad I did as they have been very helpful to me. I now have all fairy tales, most mythics, and all royals except chess. I am still quite short on metals and that is where I will focus after I complete my current goal of getting all the rainbows!

Good luck, and I hope this helps, feel free to msg me privately.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Farm Supplier
    Okay after 16 losses against Berserker I give up ! (Don't have choice...)
    I just realized I had so much luck to finish quickly the Rispcale Tournament with my poor babies and teens dragons lol !

At least I just bred a Winter Lily so I'm happy, little consolation 😀

Good luck to those who still fighting ! And congrats to the others !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by patisserieforever View Post
    Hello, can someone tell me when the Tournament ends exactly ? Three days it means 72 hours after the start ? so about in 33 hours ?

Already 7 losses against Berserker

Thanks and good luck !

Edited : Just saw the timer with 23 hours remaining urgh
    Yeah it says it's 3 days which would be 72 hours and end Monday at 10:29 am but it is actually 2 1/2 days 61 hrs & 30 min. and ends at Sunday at 1159 pm

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Idwasid View Post
    Does the level of your dragon matter in battle? I have read it doesn't but need to know for sure. Thanks!
    Lvl has nothing to say when you use the right dragon for the battle. A lvl 1 can beat a lvl 20