Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Archer Dragon- Flash Tourmament Feb 19 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Najchi View Post
    After I ultimated Berserker, Shell is giving me hard time. I don't have any dragon types that is strong against tropic type (page 1), alreasy lost Jack 9, Spell 8 and Dame of darkness 8. Any suggestions?
    My advice is to use Rainbow. I`ve done it with My Rainbow ( using only magic attacks)...It worked for me in the past, too...when I was battling for the prize - Black Ice...If it is not working for you....try with Fairytale... Good luck

Executive Chef
    Finished .... archer egg on nest ...... All results on page 4

Good luck everyone hope it goes well for you all
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Farm Supplier
    On my 6th battles with Shell, finally won by using Dame of Darkness level 8.

Farm Supplier
    I won't be able to finish I think with 18 hours remaining, 9 hours in reality I have to sleep too ! Got stuck with Berserker, already 12 losses...I don't get tickets and rings too, this is bad 😣
    Level 50, no diamonds, no champions, no epic
    My results so far :
    1) Soccer 1 < Atlantis 8 mbM
    2) Luck 2 < Poison 3 mB
    3) Topaz 3 < Knightmare 6 M
    4) Capricorn 6 < Tree Frog 6 Mm
    5) Chrome 8 < Knightmare 6 mB
    6) Red Queen 11 < Jack 9 M
    7) Scylla 9 < King 6 M
    8) Jester 12 < Hippogriff 6 M
    9) Cleopatra 13 < King 6 mBm
    10) Idol 14 < Jack 9 Mm
    11) Saturn 15 < Mammoth 6 mbM
    12) Berserker 20 > Island 6, Forest 7, Jack 9, Fire 8, Jack 9, Dame of Darkness 8, Fruitful 6, Jack 9, Forest 7, Lord of Light 7, Dame of Darkness 8, Firestorm 6, Clockwork 6,1) Soccer 1 < Atlantis 8 mbM
    2) Luck 2 < Poison 3 mB
    3) Topaz 3 < Knightmare 6 M
    4) Capricorn 6 < Tree Frog 6 Mm
    5) Chrome 8 < Knightmare 6 mB
    6) Red Queen 11 < Jack 9 M
    7) Scylla 9 < King 6 M
    8) Jester 12 < Hippogriff 6 M
    9) Cleopatra 13 < King 6 mBm
    10) Idol 14 < Jack 9 Mm
    11) Saturn 15 < Mammoth 6 mbM
    12) Berserker 20 > Island 6, Forest 7, Jack 9, Fire 8, Jack 9, Dame of Darkness 8, Fruitful 6, Jack 9, Forest 7, Lord of Light 7, Dame of Darkness 8, Firestorm 6, Clockwork 6, Fire 8, Water 5, Magic 5 lost..........
    13) Triceratops 16 <
    14) Shell 17 <
    15)* Diamond Prism 18<
    16) Goldwing 19 <
    17) Helios 20 <
    18) Archer 20 < lost
    13) Triceratops 16 <
    14) Shell 17 <
    15)* Diamond Prism 18<
    16) Goldwing 19 <
    17) Helios 20 <
    18) Archer 20 <

Good luck to all and congrats to the winners !
    Last edited by patisserieforever; 02-21-16 at 10:50 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Same here, I'm stuck with Diamonds Prism 18, tried fruitful 10 rmm,Dame of darkness 8 mbm, King 9 mom, Forest 11, Fire 11, still lost, 😓. Any suggestions or advice?
    I'm only level 44, not many epic, most dragons still low level. Don't think I'm able to complete unless miracles happen.
    Wish all the best to those who's still fighting 😀

Farm Supplier
    Shell bites the dust with lvl 15 Air in just 2 moves: magic, then bash ....KO!

Executive Chef
    Heya, wanted to chime in for those who are having issues right now. Sorry, I am EST, and just woke up to administer some insulin to my dad, so didn't answer sooner. Keep in mind that you can try the baby versions of these as well, some folks have better luck with the babies!

For shell dragon, try sweet tooth. She's way high on the list of best to use against, if you have her. If not, rainbow or fairytale, as suggested (even if it's like, the splatter dragon).

For berserker, metal is very high on the list to use. Try cursed idol maybe, if you got that and don't have a metal yet? In addition, folks have been having really good luck with yellow/red on this guy this go round (try a maple if you have him, at least 2 folks have reported wins with maple).

Osh, I am going down through some research for diamond prism. I'm going to list some dragons you might have. Keep in mind that any dragon can crit anytime, it's just certain factors make some crit more than others. If you keep throwing dragons at it, you'll win eventually.
    Beaded, clockwork, fairytale, fireflower, honeybee, king, kitsune, lacewing, landworm...which means fire would be good against him too... Let me know if you need more! <3

Don't give up hope gang! This is actually a pretty tough list, but there's still a good amount of time to win, even if it doesn't feel that way!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Heya, wanted to chime in for those who are having issues right now. Sorry, I am EST, and just woke up to administer some insulin to my dad, so didn't answer sooner. Keep in mind that you can try the baby versions of these as well, some folks have better luck with the babies!

For shell dragon, try sweet tooth. She's way high on the list of best to use against, if you have her. If not, rainbow or fairytale, as suggested (even if it's like, the splatter dragon).

For berserker, metal is very high on the list to use. Try cursed idol maybe, if you got that and don't have a metal yet? In addition, folks have been having really good luck with yellow/red on this guy this go round (try a maple if you have him, at least 2 folks have reported wins with maple).

Osh, I am going down through some research for diamond prism. I'm going to list some dragons you might have. Keep in mind that any dragon can crit anytime, it's just certain factors make some crit more than others. If you keep throwing dragons at it, you'll win eventually.
    Beaded, clockwork, fairytale, fireflower, honeybee, king, kitsune, lacewing, landworm...which means fire would be good against him too... Let me know if you need more! <3

Don't give up hope gang! This is actually a pretty tough list, but there's still a good amount of time to win, even if it doesn't feel that way!
    Thanks Niire for your encouragement☺, I will try Fireflower for the next round as this is the only Dragon I have from your list.
    Only 17hrs left and it is already late night here and tmr will be difficult for me have the battle hourly. I think I will try my best.......... 😁

Farm Supplier
    Thanks Niire, Diamonds Prism is finally down by Fireflower 6. 😂
    My fighting spirit is back. 😃

Rhino Keeper
    Confirming that rainbow hybrids appear to work great against Shell. Just got her in only one M with Lollipop level 11. So whatever rainbows you have, throw them at her.
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.