Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transfer to device

Transfer to device

Hello I am just wondering, I have read the transfer device post however since I am not able to login to storm8 on bakery story 2 will the transfer work with this game? If I download one of the games that has a login and then login on the same game on the new device will my bakery story progress transfer as well or just that game as bakery story 2 is not connected to my storm8 account.

Fashion Designer
    Your bakery story progress should transfer as well.

The Honorable Panda
    When you use the login method, all games under that old device and storm ID will also transfer over.
    You may have to restart the games .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

It's bakery story 2 that I am trying to get and its not working

Connect bakery story to storm8 ID

Hello,

How do I connect my storm8 ID to my bakery story 2?

In order to do this, you'll need another Storm8 game already installed in your device (like BakeryStory, DragonStory, etc) that has the option to log into your Storm8 account. The reason for this is because at the moment it can't be done thru BakeryStory2. For example, I used BS to log into my account and then, my Storm8 ID automatically connected with BS2. If you have any questions let me know.

The Honorable Panda
    What game are you trying to use to login?

What device do you play on?

( I have merged your threads. Please do not start up duplicate threads.. Thanks!)

Wanted to make sure you were reading the correct login thread.
    (some of the old transfer threads are not outdated.)
    [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-15-16 at 06:40 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Q: Hello I am just wondering, I have read the transfer device post however since I am not able to login to storm8 on bakery story 2 will the transfer work with this game? Answer: Yes

Q: If I download one of the games that has a login and then login on the same game on the new device will my bakery story progress transfer as well? Answer: Yes

Q: Or just that game as bakery story 2 is not connected to my storm8 account? Answer: As long as you're logged into your Storm8 account thru any Storm8 game
    (for example, Dragon Story or the original Bakery Story) within the new device, then your BakeryStory2 automatically connects to your Storm8 account and all data is saved.

I've played BakeryStory2 in different devices and my progress is always saved because I always log into my account using another Storm8 game.
    Last edited by CosmicTeapot; 02-15-16 at 06:31 PM.

Hello I have done this and it does not automatically connect I have emailed for assistance

It is my old device that bakery story 2 is not connected when I go into the help and faq section and then go into the browser and I click on "storm8 ID" it says that I have to use the social button in the top right corner of the game however I do not have this button

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast