Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: unreal Tournament Score!

I totally agree with these frustrations and comments!! So to get a better score you need to have diamonds which require REAL MONEY$$$ and still you have to ensure that you even get bingos!! I've played solo many times and will just sit there as numbers are called and called and I have no daubs. Ridiculous!!! Games are fun when you win AND lose, NOT IF YOU CONTINUE TO LOSE!! You are quick to accept purchases, but not so quick to make/fix a game where winning is possible!!!

Yes I was wondering how long has this been going on it dates back to the beginning it seems. I see the same people day in and day out winning the tournaments and I try and can't. Tonight I had 7 bingos and only got 3230 points yet the people up in the top spots have 26000 to 29000 something so for 1more bingo I'm going to get 26000 more points??? I don't think so!!! What is really going on with this??? Don't say go check out the other forums either cause that's just you trying to sell your other games...

Hi GCDDMMQ,

I'm happy to shed a little extra light on the scoring mechanics for Tournaments.

- First, you receive points for every correct daub.
    - You receive bonus points for each correct bingo you have on a card. If there are 13 win patterns (5 horizontal, 5 vertical, 2 diagonal, 1 four corners) and you daub every tile on a card before tapping the Bingo button, you have earned this bonus 13 times for that card.
    - There is also a multiplier that exists based on how quickly you claimed the bingo on the card, but this "rank multiplier" applies per card rather than overall. If you got the first bingo of the round, that multiplier would be higher than if you got the tenth bingo.

Based on this information, you may have deduced that there are two main strategies: either Bingo fast and often, or try to daub as many tiles as possible and forego the rank multiplier and claim all your Bingos at once in the final sprint. Both are viable. They're opposing strategies, though, so if you aren't able to get a bingo quickly, you may want to fall back on maximizing your number of bingos per card instead.

Also note that some Tournaments feature unique win patterns, sometimes in addition to and sometimes instead of the standard 13. This can result in different potential scores (for example, if the win pattern for a Tournament is a 2x2 box, there are 16 potential bingos, or if the win pattern is an X, there are only 9).

Best of luck!

Tournament problems still

I wrote in a couple of months ago about problems with tournament play. I received an answer with some good suggestions in it at least I thought. Since I have tried every way possible that the person said yet I am still having no luck and still the same people keep winning every day. I sit there and out of 8 cards played I will have 2 to 3 a lot of the times where I won't get one member on them until 10 to 15 numbers are called. And then the other day I had 7 out of 8 cards with bingos on them and I didn't get anywhere near the score these people are getting. I don't understand it. Like I said I have tried to get the first bingos, wait until the end and get the bingos then but still not getting out of the 3000 point range and others are getting 45000 points. Even my power ups aren't giving me any decent ones I keep getting the chests and money spots all the time instead of free spaces or star or next 4 numbers. I don't think it is possible for me to get those high scores like they do unless you do for me what you did for them. I know you say you have been keeping an eye on it but I think you are watching the wrong people or something. Can you please give me some more help with ways to score that high ? There has to be a secret. Well hopefully something will come of this. Thank you
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-17-17 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comment on other players

Once again today I just don't get how they do it. I think I'm getting blacklisted because I keep posting that the game is rigged because today out of 3 rounds of play in the tournament and 24 cards I got 1 bingo. You can't use any strategies when your cards have none of the numbers being called. I actually had 1 card that didn't have 1 number on it and other people were already calling bingos, that's pretty bad and your game is the one dealing out the cards. So tell me how the same people get the primo cards every day and every day I get a bunch of ****?????? How does that work I would like to know??? I also have tried every single way that you said to yet I still haven't even been able to get anywhere near the scores the same other players are getting. Please just tell me if it's really rigged you can email me I won't say anything but I will delete my account. Maybe you should just tell me it is so I will delete it and you won't have to deal with me anymore lol. Something has to be done about this though I am sick and tired of not being able to come close to the top people's score.

New Resident

Tournament scores are unattainable

Yes I used to have a different user name and picka squirrel or whatever his name is gave me some suggestions on how to possibly score higher points in the tournaments well I have tried every single thing possible to score more points and it is impossible. There has to be some way these people are *****ing or manipulating the game because I have had 8 cards with bingos and almost all the way full and there is no way to score as high as they do. I mean no way at all unless your developer is creating fake accounts and playing and *****ing and every few weeks he changes the names out for new ones. I have noticed that as soon as someone is called on the carpet that person mysteriously disappears. No one is going to go from getting first everyday in tournaments for weeks on end and then just quit playing and disappear because that's what happens. So how is it that I have done everything possible but still can't get over like 12000 points??? How do I get in on the *****s??? There has to be something you are hiding from people????,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12