Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Processing......

Processing very bad here

I'm currently not doing the goal. I am being processed constantly. And when I get processed I also lose my dishes I am currently making. And it happens in FS also. I am not able to visit my neighbor's sometimes because of the processing. I also get a constant message that my restaurant is out of sync.
    Now my husband just purchased a new phone and a tablet for me. The tablet is just for games. I've checked all my settings. I am in automatic sync. I've also checked each individual application.
    I enjoy the game very much. But it's ruining my fun. And my restaurant. I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Nada no improvement.

I am complaining one last time people. The processing is unnecessary. In my opinion. Apparently no one else cares or no one else is having the same bad experience I am. RS BS FS all are doing this now. I just got processed for 20 God awful minutes. Now I lost my product my coins and time. I have to start all of the items all over again!!!!!!!!!! I played before a few years ago. This did not occur in your games.
    Now I ask myself is this a phishing attempt to get us to buy gems?? It happens in the times events only.

If it doesn't stop soon? You will lose only one player. But this this occurence could cause players to abandon all your games. It's very unfair and unsportsmanlike conduct. Its crooked. I will wait a few days. If it does not ' correct itself ' I am uninstalling every one of your games. Never to play again. I refuse to spend any money on a game that doesn't function properly. It doesn't function at my neighbor's either. I see cookers of to the side. Daily rotten food. Hardly any of my neighbor's play the challenges I can see why.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678