Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Processing......

Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    Everytime I go into Restaurant Story Iit says Processing and has a circle that goes round and round and never lets me play. I have to delete the game and download it again, then it works. This started yesterday. Anyone else experiencing this?
    All I do is go out the game, clear all pages as I play on my iPhone and go back in, it's fine then

New Resident
    Yes I have. I just turn my device off, wait a bit, and then turn it back on without problems most of the time. There are times I have to delete it and download it again.

Restaurant story same prob

I have been having the same problem but only with RS, Bakery, Bakery2, Dragon, Fashion, Fantasy are all fine. Thing is when I try to go to a neighbors it just keeps the msg up processing and never does anything. Sometimes I can't even get my neighbor list up. I have tried force stop, re-installing and nothing seems to work. I am on android 5.1. But like I said on happens on Restaurant story.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbuns14 View Post
    I have been having the same problem but only with RS, Bakery, Bakery2, Dragon, Fashion, Fantasy are all fine. Thing is when I try to go to a neighbors it just keeps the msg up processing and never does anything. Sometimes I can't even get my neighbor list up. I have tried force stop, re-installing and nothing seems to work. I am on android 5.1. But like I said on happens on Restaurant story.
    Can you restart your device and see if that helps? It worked for some members. Hope it does for you.

Never Ending"LOADING...PROCESSING" never ending Uninstall/Install

First of, about 2 years ago I thought I lost my game like other players are experiencing and the game restarted at level 1. That time I am using Android. Although I have other games like Fashion and Bakery, it hurts losing other game you love.
    When my husband got me my new ipad, suddenly I went to check the forums hoping for answers on how to get my old game back. It went to the Game Center. I was able to get back my old restaurant. I was so happy, I was over the moon that time, lol.

Now the problem is the game won't load it's alwas in "PROCESSING"mode. I don't have this loading problems with Bakery and Fashion but only in Restaurant Story. Because I love the game so much I Delete the App and Re-Install it again and again, few times a day just to be able get into the game. Imagine deleting/installing the game over and over especially when there is goal, it's crazy! It's getting too much for me, frustrated but after all that I remain calm and patient with the game and just do it ... it's almost a year now I got my new ipad pro a moth ago and thought it will be okey but it's still the same.

So I am here addressing my problem and hoping that the devs will help me solve this bug issue. I just want the game loads for me and not be able to delete/install.

*I have already done Resetting my ipad, and still nothing helps*

Thank you in advance

Device: IOS version #10.3.3 (14G60)
    Game Version: Restaurant Story 1.8
    Last edited by R2kittykats; 09-21-17 at 09:56 PM.

New Resident

Constant 'processing' messages. More goal time

Please can you help. I have an iPhone 5s and every so often, when I log in, the game shows a processing message and wont allow me to play. I missed so many goals because of this.

Also
    Please can the 5 day goals turn in to 7 day goals as those of us who didn't get to complete the first goal find it impossible to complete. Some ppl have said they don't even try the 15 day goals as they can't do them in time!

Any help will be much appreciated.

The Honorable Panda
    Please make sure you are playing the most current version of the game.
    Also check and make sure your apple software is up to date.

Force close any application running in the background.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper

?Processing....................................... ..?

I keep hoping someone else will post this issue but it?s been almost a year and I haven?t seen anyone else post this.

I have this weird issue where whenever I log into the app after being away for a few hours or more, it first lets me start playing and then within about 10 seconds it hangs up and says ?processing? but never comes back. I always have to **** the app and go back into it again.

It happens with regularity in both games I play - Restaurant Story 1.8.2 and Bakery Story 1.8.2

IPadiOS 11.4

Any idea what is going on?

I tried to post a screen shot but it keeps failing to load. .png

Grand Emperor
    I'm playing on iPad using the same iOS and game versions as you and have no issue. Close out other apps running in the back and restart your game. Have you tried the above suggestions which others have posted in the thread? Did you check your device? Could it be possible that your device does not have sufficient memory ram and/or space to run the game so it goes into processing mode? Or check your connection? Try clearing your cache, reinstalling app and other suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?

Host(ess)
    I play on an iPad and have the same problem several times a day. I have to restart. These storm8 games are the only games that do this. I have other games that run just fine. It isn’t a storage issue,network is fine. I complained but to no avail

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast