Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Processing......

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    If I had a penny for every time a moderator told me to write support I'd b a millionaire by now. Ive got at least 3 or 4 open tickets w support that I'm beginning to wonder if they still exist. This latest update for RS didn't solve any of my problems.
    1. I'm still getting the processing mess.
    2. I'm still getting that stupid flashing arrow.
    3. I'm still getting the popup telling me that I've been playing on a different device and I need to close it, wait for 2 mins(it's gone from 5mins to 2mins)
    4. Still no Block button
    The only thing that seems to b working better is gifting. I'm able to gift whatever I want again.

[Discussing support]

What's support going to do?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-25-16 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Discussing support issues
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Grand Emperor
    ElaineCarrel

I was addressing to players in general in case they have not done so. Since you have sent, you can disregard my earlier post and future such posts from any Moderators.

Please wait for Support to revert to you. They are doing their best to get to everyone as soon as possible. Thanks!

This thread was started 2/14/2016.... It is now 3/26/2016 and this problem hasn't been resolved! I'm having the EXACT same issue... My shop spontaneously reverted back to level 1, I deleted it, reinstalled it and my shop was back BUT now I don't have videos I can watch for free gems, I get a msg stating I'm playing on multiple devices and to come back in 2mins, 2mins is NEVER just 2 mins. I was told I need to login into the Game Center....I never LOGGED OUT! And now I also have the endless processing icon... I have to force close RS CONSTANTLY... And let's not forget the missing option to login into another account... My daughter can't get into her account for 1wk now... The problems are mounting with no resolve in sight.... I think we're on a sinking ship and need not invest anymore of our time or money any longer... RS IS NO LONGER IOS COMPATIBLE‼️‼️

Quote Originally Posted by melindag1976 View Post
    This thread was started 2/14/2016.... It is now 3/26/2016 and this problem hasn't been resolved! I'm having the EXACT same issue... My shop spontaneously reverted back to level 1, I deleted it, reinstalled it and my shop was back BUT now I don't have videos I can watch for free gems, I get a msg stating I'm playing on multiple devices and to come back in 2mins, 2mins is NEVER just 2 mins. I was told I need to login into the Game Center....I never LOGGED OUT! And now I also have the endless processing icon... I have to force close RS CONSTANTLY... And let's not forget the missing option to login into another account... My daughter can't get into her account for 1wk now... The problems are mounting with no resolve in sight.... I think we're on a sinking ship and need not invest anymore of our time or money any longer... RS IS NO LONGER IOS COMPATIBLE‼️‼️
    Yes, I agree ! So frustrated and fed up with the processing window which makes me restart my i pad several times to play? Can't believe that they are not making any effort to fix it ��

I quit playing 5 days ago and my videos came back today...interesting. 1/3 problem solved... Haven't heard from anyone/support... There's hope yet...

I quit playing 5 days ago and my videos came back today...interesting. 1/3 problem solved... Haven't heard from anyone/support... There's hope yet...
    I agree, was able to get free gems yesterday after 2 months. Waiting for them to fix the " PROCESSING" problem so I can keep playing the game without having to force quit so many times . Hope they are still working on it !

I quit. Keeps setting me back hours and just set me back a whole day! I lose money, gems, xp, EVERYTHING. Food that had been cooking spoiled. Even though I had played a ton after cooking that specific food. And I was liking this game too.

Processing shows up when cooking, expanding land, sometimes even when just entering the game because I got a message my food is ready. And it erases hours or now a whole day of work!

I quit playing 4/1/2016. I left my tables full. This morning I got a generic text to "start cooking". I checked my restaurant and my tables were cleared and there were new tips��... What's up with that? That's kind of invasive! Those are my tables if I prefer them to be full why aren't they?Maybe Storm8 doesn't like my design and will step in and decide they'll redesign my restaurant next! I posted I was closed on my wall and they took it upon themselves to clear my tables.... I would have preferred it if they actually fixed the problems I reported to them instead of meddling in my nonissues...

The Honorable Panda
    I quit playing 4/1/2016. I left my tables full. This morning I got a generic text to "start cooking". I checked my restaurant and my tables were cleared and there were new tips��... What's up with that? That's kind of invasive! Those are my tables if I prefer them to be full why aren't they?Maybe Storm8 doesn't like my design and will step in and decide they'll redesign my restaurant next! I posted I was closed on my wall and they took it upon themselves to clear my tables.... I would have preferred it if they actually fixed the problems I reported to them instead of meddling in my nonissues...
    I am sorry but this is an automatic feature of the game.
    Tips will automatically clear after 7 days if they are not collected.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Sounds like the only solution to ur problem is to remove your tables and put them in storage that way u won't have to worry about tables being cleared and ppl tipping u again.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast