Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Processing......

Executive Chef
    I about had it with this game. Many times already my games shifts from lvl 99 to lvl 1 and then when food is ready from stove I put it on counter. But then my stove says my food is still ready. What's up with that? So then I lost count how many times I download and reinstall. So frustrated as a player ever since that stupid update. I'm not buying anything that cost gems cuz I might lose the game and not playing if I go back to lvl 1 forever.

Farm Supplier
    Updated the app, updated my iOS, uninstalled the app, hard reset my phone... still get the endless "Processing".

iPhone 6s +

Exclamation Constant processing and app crash

I am running iOS 9.3.1 on all my devices. Running app version 1.7.9. I don't want to uninstall the game just to play it. Is there going to be an update done to the app to fix this? I'm reading another thread where they have been reporting this issue since Feb. the only fix they get is to uninstall and reinstall the app. If that's the only solution I'll find another game to play.

Sorry you're experiencing these issues To avoid crashes in the game, we recommend you close out any apps you have running in the background of your device. Restarting your device may help as well. We are still looking into the issue of sync errors in the game. Thank you so much for your patience as we continue to look into this!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)
    I have found restarting my devise works well. Very frustrating though.

Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    Everytime I go into Restaurant Story Iit says Processing and has a circle that goes round and round and never lets me play. I have to delete the game and download it again, then it works. This started yesterday. Anyone else experiencing this?
    YES! MINE HAS BEEN DOING THAT SINCE I THINK MARCH'S GOAL! EVERY TIME I GO BETWEEN BS & RS it does the same thing!! I just close RS & open AGAIN!! IM VERY SICK OF IT!!!! THEN THERE WAS AN APPLE OR IPAD UPDATE! SOUNDED LIKE IT MIGHT FIX IT SO I DID UPDATE! HELPED FOR A MINUTE! NOW IM BACK CLOSING & OPENING RS!! PLS HELP US!!!!!!! NOW I SEE THEIR POST IN FEB? SO MAYBE SINCE FEB! BUT I THINK MARCH! BUT I KNOW IT STARTED WITH THE WHOLE GOAL! U KNOW! OVENS, TABLES! NEW DECOR! ETC!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-03-16 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Removed swearing

Quote Originally Posted by SusiesSweete2 View Post
    YES! MINE HAS BEEN DOING THAT SINCE I THINK MARCH'S GOAL! EVERY TIME I GO BETWEEN BS & RS it does the same thing!! I just close RS & open AGAIN!! IM VERY SICK OF IT!!!! THEN THERE WAS AN APPLE OR IPAD UPDATE! SOUNDED LIKE IT MIGHT FIX IT SO I DID UPDATE! HELPED FOR A MINUTE! NOW IM BACK CLOSING & OPENING RS!! PLS HELP US!!!!!!! NOW I SEE THEIR POST IN FEB? SO MAYBE SINCE FEB! BUT I THINK MARCH! BUT I KNOW IT STARTED WITH THE WHOLE GOAL! U KNOW! OVENS, TABLES! NEW DECOR! ETC!
    This has been going on since Feb. I am losing my hope day by day and may quit playing RS altogether as it is frustrating to re-start my i pad several times in a day just to play the stupid game.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Sorry you're experiencing these issues To avoid crashes in the game, we recommend you close out any apps you have running in the background of your device. Restarting your device may help as well. We are still looking into the issue of sync errors in the game. Thank you so much for your patience as we continue to look into this!

Thank you for the information. However constantly shutting apps that I use often is not good for the battery life on an iPad ( I work with apples for a living). The whole iPad is not freezing up so I'm not sure why restarting would fix the issue. I do double click the home button and swipe RS out and re-open it. If I don't close it every time, the app will go to processing within one or two taps to collect coins or food. It also happens a ton if I use hand off. Just a heads up iOS 9.3.2 will be out soon as well. Not sure if that affects your bug fixing or not.

I just recently started playing on my iPhone. I have played for years on my Android tablet until I lost all progress on it after playing on my phone. I am dealing with this processing bug on my iOS too. I think sometimes the welcome and gift screens come in to slow. If you touch anything before they come on it will lock into processing. Usually I will open another game like Restaurant Story 2 (Bakery story doesn't seem to work) after about a minute go back. Restaurant Story has restarted, the welcome and gift screens come in faster and the game runs fine. That's my experience. Hope this helps someone.
    Last edited by Libbie318817; 05-07-16 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by giadyl View Post
    I have found restarting my devise works well. Very frustrating though.
    I too have restarted my device and the processing problem is gone now.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast