Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are the best appliances to invest gems?

Rhino Keeper

What are the best appliances to invest gems?

Hey everyone
    Sooo, I have a few gems I'm thinking about spending on appliances, but I'm not sure where to start, since I won't be able to buy all of them.
    Which one do you guys think are the best to invest those hard earned gems first?

Thanks to all!

Fashion Designer
    What level are you? Generally I would say appliances that you can only get 1 with levelling (such as chateau stove, chateau oven etc). I personally didn't purchase chateau oven/stove because I have other recipes to cook and limited amount of ingredients.

I did purchase 2nd mixer because it really speeds up the process of preparing breading and batter for deep fryer recipes (they produce lots of coins and exp). I'm also thinking about buying 2nd grape press because it would speed up preparation of wines but not sure if I really need it :>
    Last edited by catfoodie; 02-15-16 at 11:10 AM.

I have 4 Commercial Range ones and never looked back buying the extra 3. Comes in handy with cruises and other events. There is a good amount of recipes that take a long time to cook too.

Grand Emperor
    I would buy the mixer, Chateau stove and oven since we are limited to only 1 for coins. They are handy for cruises when you need to make 2 servings of the order.

I'm on level 47 and I don't have the option yet to get another mixer? Do you know when it would be available?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mhughes161113 View Post
    I'm on level 47 and I don't have the option yet to get another mixer? Do you know when it would be available?
    Level 50 @ 250 gems.

The second mixer gets my vote as well. I got it on sale for 75 gems I think and is such an asset!!

Ah brilliant- thanks! Got something else to look forward to.... Want the fryer!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm level 50 something and have hoarded gems since started playing :K
    I don't think I ever noticed a sale of appliances, do they happen from time to time?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anicak84 View Post
    I'm level 50 something and have hoarded gems since started playing :K
    I don't think I ever noticed a sale of appliances, do they happen from time to time?
    Yes, the 2nd mixer was on sale when they introduced deep fryer, also during Black Friday there was a sale of different appliances. And just recently they put Celebration Stove on sale for a couple of days!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast