Thread: More ways to earn prizes

New Resident

More ways to earn prizes

This game needs to have better contests and rewards for users. Going to play elsewhere

New Resident
    Yes! Just figured out it takes hundreds of dice to get 30 bingos in weekday or weekend challenges. I win 60 gems -- which is equivalent of 16 dice which will buy me two cards for one game. Can't believe I did not analyze this sooner. Also, challenge is always in a property in which I already collected all 24 items, so no rewards there either. Rewards need to be significantly higher to make these challenges worth playing. I LOVE all three bingo games and spend real money. Please give loyal players a break on rewards!,

New Resident
    Yes I agree LOUDLY!!

Is anyone having trouble receiving free gems? The video doesn't load. Thank you for any suggestions that may solve this issue.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsiqueen1119 View Post
    Is anyone having trouble receiving free gems? The video doesn't load. Thank you for any suggestions that may solve this issue.
    If you have the video feature but it is not working, try force closing your game and try again. Make sure you wait for your game to load up before trying.

If you still have issues, please contact support for assistance.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request