Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inventory suggestions

Executive Chef
    Building supplies really need to go into another storage area. Last night I had 15 bubble wrap, 7 boxes, and 2 tape. I was hoping for 1 more tape so then I could buy the value pack with 3 more tapes to expand storage. My next 4 citizens each gave me a different expansion part. What?? That many part drops and no tape? I finally got it, but once again maxed out on space about 15 min later. Too many orders that require me to build ovens to make toast!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Unhappy Sellable items !

Wish items/parts used to expand land,upgrade inventories are able to sell as i'm force to sell goods which used to craft items to make more rooms for the inventory.

suggestion for inventory

can we get each item is deleted? It is not convenient for us to upgrade or expand . Please fix it asap. 😔😔

Being able to sell expansion items in the City Exchange, or having them in a separate storage space would be very, very helpful. It truly does detract from the fun constantly hitting the inventory limit. It would also relieve some of the time pressure if I could make and store items that I need to make bigger items. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I add my plea to delete some of the items, not all. Or, give us the opportunity to sell everything in our inventory, like saws, boxes, tape, etc.

Saws are so stinking rare in my city!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there! You are correct, the storage system is similar to Bakery Story 2. Unfortunately, you will be unable to delete individual items. If you need to make room, you will need to delete the entire stock of the item. We'll pass along your feedback regarding the storage system!
    Been playing this game a few weeks and this is one of the most frustrating things about the game. PLEASE consider allowing us to delete less than our full stock of an item. Better yet, allow us to sell every type of thing in our inventory including expansion supplies. I have never played a game that didn't allow me to sell any number of supplies no less not even delete less than the total. Thanks for listening.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 08-31-16 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Removed discussing 3rd party games - not allowed

Executive Chef
    It would be awesome if we could delete and select the amount how many certain items we want to delete from our inventory - it sucks that when my storage is full - ( and I don't want to sell things) I have to choose which items I want to throw away - we can't choose how many we delete. It sucks- I need few things- but I have them TOO many - let's say I have 18 ( but need like 5) bricks- if I want to make some room - we could choose how many we want to throw away - not the option to loose them all.

It could be awesome if each item got up to 99 space to store, like in Castle Story.

Thinking about quitting the game as now i have very limited space to store items.

Rhino Keeper
    I have spent gems and more gems to upgrade my storage and expand all so I could use up the inventory of "junk" Finally after searching this forum I found there was no way to get rid of part of my 22 Sledgehammers!

All of my factories were full of stuff I needed to use and I simply could not make up for THAT many Sledgehammers!! I held my breath and hit delete! So of course the very next passing person that I tapped gave me a hat that I could have used with a sledgehammer and some of the bricks I had. NOW THAT upset me but I knew that it would probably happen...so no surprise. If you go to look at my place (can we) it is on my Android where I am known as LindaLou22 not on my ipad GoodyTwoShoes2 acct. I really am considering dumping this game to because of this and crashing etc.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast