Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inventory suggestions

Fashion Designer
    Agreed. I just had to throw away some bricks because I couldn't progress on my regular orders. I have not had the chance to expand storage in the last few levels but I keep getting more stores with orders and expansion parts I can't use. 34/60 inventory spaces are in use for upgrade parts.

It is ridiculous that the pieces that are used to increase storage space are actually clogging it up.

Executive Chef
    I agree!! I've been playing this game a few days now and this storage congestion is annoying. I hope they do something about it.
    Main id: squinn1981

Farm Supplier
    I had 65 inventory spots but only 7 were free for actually playing. The other 58 were ALL building parts. I finally paid my last 10 gems for a part I was missing to expand which freed up a few parts! Of course the breathing room lasted about a minute until I was rewarded 4 more parts that I can't use yet...

Being able to delete a single item or sell a single item would be great. I have 13 bubble wrap but only 2 each tape/crates

Grand Emperor
    It'll be nice to have tools and crafts seperated.

Merged thread with existing thread in Suggestion forum.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    (Moving thread to the suggestion forum).

I have been stuck before and I did not want to delete a group of items, so I use the City Exchange. I put individual items up for sale pretty cheap just to clear them out of my inventory- At least a can make a few coins.
    I started doing this, selling on the exchange but even that no longer works. I'm down to less than 12 spaces for items. And that's after I had to spend 10 gems to get my last saw to expand to help reduce items.

Executive Chef
    So sad if the reason we have to stop playing is no room for inventory. But that's close to what's about to happen to me.

ETA! Well it's happened faster than I thought. I only have about 9/66 spaces for inventory but every order now requires a ton of items that require items so don't have enough room to make items required to make other items to make multiple items to fill orders. When I try to sell in the market all 9 items are needed for orders. Selling or deleting even one prevents me fulfilling another order. Too bad, I was starting to get into this game long term. Will check back in occasionally to see if they've fixed the storage issues
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 07-14-16 at 10:24 AM.

Executive Chef
    I just started playing this game with the new update. I love the concept of this but after playing it for less than 1 week I'm facing the lack of space to place them and to add insult to injury most structures require placement near a road. Sheesh! In addition I am not a fan of the ever increasing prices of things. I can't adequately plan for buying something eg. Public Pool, as I updated townhall and then had to wait until I had more money to buy it at a higher price.

Hoping for some needed improvements soon as I want to continue playing this game.

Farm Supplier

Incremental parts inventory drop

I think a more flexible drop mechanism for the parts inventory is needed, maybe similar to Restaurant Story 2.

Currently dropping parts is all or nothing. And since you can't sell the randomly dropped infrstructure parts it puts one in a bind when reaching the inventory limit.

(Merged duplicate threads) Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-22-16 at 08:47 AM.

Unhappy City Exchange and storage need improvement !

Like i.e Farm Story 2, not just more space for people to buy goods from and also can visit the player's store when his/her goods sold already,btw the storage is too low always full,need at least 1000 to store goods.

Exchange suggestion to help with limited inventory

I see I'm not the only one with this problem. All the building and expansion items get counted in with the rest of the inventory, but we don't have the option to sell them. Personally, as of the time I'm typing this, i have 11 saws and 9 or 10 of the surveyor things and only 2 shovels. Not counting the 12 or 13 items I have to expand the inventory. All together that's right at half my inventory cluttered up and I don't have enough space to premake stuff and when you get to the point things take an hour to craft a piece it gets frustrating. Please give us the choice to sell off unwanted items. PLEASE!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast