Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Inventory suggestions

Farm Supplier
    I don't see why the inventory space can't be like RS2's. We should be able to choose how many items we get rid of. Please fix this!

Rhino Keeper
    How about if we had two storage facilities? One for items produced in the factories, and one for parts. Each one could be expandable by using parts. Surely that wouldn't be too hard to implement.

Farm Supplier

Selling or Deleting SOME Parts

I am level 26 and my inventory is at 135.

I enjoy these holiday events and I'm trying to earn the Rustic Mall so it will help with storing the bazillion businesses I'm having to get for earning apples.

Shovels and hard hats have stopped showing up which makes it a very long wait toward expanding again.

It's starting to seem like future events will be impossible to finish if no place to put businesses for earning apples, etc.

Inventory fills up with bridge parts, seems like bridge parts shouldn't count toward our inventory limit.

I have 26 bricks, 20 hammers, but zero hard hats or shovels.

If we could choose an amount to delete, rather than all or none, (similar to how it is done on RS2) this would help so much!

Fashion Designer
    Agreed that it would be nice to choose how many of an item to delete instead of everything

My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234