Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inventory suggestions

New Resident

Inventory suggestions

I understand that the inventory constraints is an intentional way to make the game harder, but in this game it's worse than usual.

I have 35 inventory slots. 25 of those are items I can't make (sun hats, shovels etc), and it can't be the intention that I should throw those away. That leaves only 10 spots for everything else, which is just way too little. That makes it take an eternity to gain the 1800 gold needed for the arch (which should release the 10 sun hats).

And even if you decide to keep these constraints, please make it possible to discard individual items, not just nothing or the entire bunch. I can see where there is a point to making me choose between throwing away one of three stoves or one of two jeans, but here I must throw away all three stoves or both pair of jeans even if I just want to open one inventory spot.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. At least make it possible to discard individual items.

Executive Chef

Products storage full, removing items

Today, my storage was full, so I couldn't collect anymore items. Upgradings isn't possible, for you need items from people walking around.

You can remove items, but then you must remove ALL of that part. This was I lost 10 saws! How is that possible???

Bakery Story 2 had the same issue, and it was the main reason I quit that game.

Please, fix it!

Executive Chef
    Hey there! You are correct, the storage system is similar to Bakery Story 2. Unfortunately, you will be unable to delete individual items. If you need to make room, you will need to delete the entire stock of the item. We'll pass along your feedback regarding the storage system!

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe its possible to make two different inventories, like with restaurant 2, where the building items are stored separately?

Fashion Designer
    Yes, store the items for buildings, expanding etc differently. And let us upgrade easier. I can't upgrade because of no bubble wrap.

Question How do i continue?

There's something that i would like to suggest for Dream City: Metropolis.

The space for the inventory is scares, and very precious. I always running up of space to store my items, as the tools for upgrade inventory space and the expansion are on the same storage space. And if i would need to delete the items in my inventory, i have to delete the all items all together.

I would suggest, if if you can change the inventory system, to tools for buildings/expansion, and items for shops.

And If we can choose how many quantity that we wanted to delete for each items would be perfect as well.

Curently my inventory is full of tools for upgrade and expend, it took my more than half of the inventory space, and i cannot continue to make new items from factory. I do know know how to continue with this game. And I have been waiting for just one more items for expemsion, but the rest of them i have 6 and 7.

The Honorable Panda
    (Moving thread to the suggestion forum).

I have been stuck before and I did not want to delete a group of items, so I use the City Exchange. I put individual items up for sale pretty cheap just to clear them out of my inventory- At least a can make a few coins.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    Yes, store the items for buildings, expanding etc differently. And let us upgrade easier. I can't upgrade because of no bubble wrap.
    I can't upgrade because I'm short a crate.

Suggestion: we need to be able to buy and sell upgrade and expansion parts in the city exchange

Executive Chef

Need to separate inventory from upgrade parts

My inventory is at 66 but I can't hold more than 12 items because it's full of upgrade parts. I even had to spend 10 precious gems to get the last saw to expand to reduce the inventory because I was only able to hold 4 at one point. Impossible to move forward on anything.

The inventory and the upgrade parts need separate storage.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast