Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Expansion permits

Rhino Keeper

Expansion permits

How comes after you buy all expansions you can't keep making expansion permits? They will come out with new land eventually, this leave me with nothing to do or work on since no point in acquiring tickets after max out on them and all missions done and maxed out on most resources.

Nightclub Owner
    You accumulate tickets until you can convert them again. There is no cap:

(Courtesy of Puffy)
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

That's a lot of milk & eggs trade...lol.

Very impressive, Puffy.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongold1 View Post
    How comes after you buy all expansions you can't keep making expansion permits? They will come out with new land eventually, this leave me with nothing to do or work on since no point in acquiring tickets after max out on them and all missions done and maxed out on most resources.
    This is why a lot of us don't make the last expansion, so we can continue to make permits until they release more expansions. Some expand all the way and just make tickets. Just do it your way, I personally have left one so I can still make permits.

Rhino Keeper

interesting

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    This is why a lot of us don't make the last expansion, so we can continue to make permits until they release more expansions. Some expand all the way and just make tickets. Just do it your way, I personally have left one so I can still make permits.
    Now I know for next time. Never read such a thing before.

New Resident
    How do you get the expansion permits?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanLong1 View Post
    How do you get the expansion permits?
    You do 30 trades in the Royal Exchange and when you have 30 trade tickets you craft 1 expansion permit.

Farm Supplier
    I prefer as you leaving one expansion slot unopened so I can make the expansion trade when I cannot make any other trade.

Rhino Keeper
    When I looked at my inventory of trade tickets it said max 99/99 so I guess I will know after I collect my next ticket is there is no cap on collecting the trade tickets. Unfortunately, I had already done my last expansion. I did not know that the ability to make an expansion permit would disappear after you use your last expansion.

Fashion Designer
    Hi, just to clarify. Trade tickets and expansion permit are both different.

You need 30 trade tickets to get 1 expansion permit.

If I have like 1000 trade tickets, then craft an expansion permit, then continue doing so without using them, would the expansion permit cap on 99? or could I have like 1000 expansion permits later on since im not using them to expand?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast