Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Expansion permits

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    Hi, just to clarify. Trade tickets and expansion permit are both different.yes...

You need 30 trade tickets to get 1 expansion permit. Yes

If I have like 1000 trade tickets, then craft an expansion permit, then continue doing so without using them, would the expansion permit cap on 99? or could I have like 1000 expansion permits later on since im not using them to expand? Yes
    Yes! Added a splash of red!

+ you can only craft an expansion ticket if you have unopened land.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongold1 View Post
    How comes after you buy all expansions you can't keep making expansion permits? They will come out with new land eventually, this leave me with nothing to do or work on since no point in acquiring tickets after max out on them and all missions done and maxed out on most resources.
    They should set up a deal where we can trade resources with other players. Also this is why I want a fortune teller's tent and cabbage hut when I finish all my goals - for something to keep doing.

Rhino Keeper
    wow...i am currently just trying to concept the idea of having 1000 expansion permits...just wow
    ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW NEIGHBOURS THE MORE THE MERRIER

ID: SHEEBA8188

Nightclub Owner
    To our knowledge expansion permits are cap at 99 (no one ever managed to have that many ), but you can craft on. Only drops will result in a whooping 15 coins. As for Trade tickets, same: Trade Ticket (picture)

1000 expansion permits, that's a lot of trade! 30'000 to be exact. So if you do an average 5 per day or 2000 a year, that's 15 years game play!!!!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've added some additional info into the Inventory Guide about expansion permits and trade tickets from the posts in this thread. thanks all!

wow, 15 years... I guess that's one u-goal I'll never reach (if you were to have one!)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes! Added a splash of red!

+ you can only craft an expansion ticket if you have unopened land.
    Thank you as always SpiritWind000 =)

Im starting to do trades from collecting whatever possible to trade.

Getting so bored with this now.
    Have spent a small fortune on it over the last few years and I'm still on level 50!
    Can't make any more expansions or do that much, really.
    Is it ever going to be updated?

Quote Originally Posted by rebelangel7 View Post
    Getting so bored with this now.
    Have spent a small fortune on it over the last few years and I'm still on level 50!
    Can't make any more expansions or do that much, really.
    Is it ever going to be updated?
    being level 50 would not bother me as long as the game progressed ....theres always something to do. but being level 50 means your are limited in that.
    i agree 100 % that after being level 50 for a while, you tend to run out of room , FAST, you just cant have everything out AND have it look nice... so many cute buildings and deco that are sitting in storage.....expansions would be fabulous, just look at those majestic mountains to the north....the green grassy field to the west and east, and that lovely harbor in the south of our kingdoms......why not i say!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-11-16 at 12:44 PM. Reason: removed third party game comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12