Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 1493

Exclamation Level 1493

Is anybody on on this level? Am I the only one who has no purple candies? The is matching it's self for a good 30mins!!!

Executive Chef
    Yep, I was just going to report this. It used to drop purple candies (and purple wrapped candies) but the adjusted the level sometime yesterday. I'll bet they intended to remove the purple wrapped candies and removed all purples.

Thanx I thought it was just me.

Hopped on this morning afraid I was alone on this one. Glad to know I'm not the only one having this problem too. The first time I played the level the purple candies came, but ever since, none. The game takes forever so I just had to shut it down. However, just for "fun" this morning, I let it run to see how long it would go. Final verdict 1 hour 45 minutes of continual run-time to complete the 25 moves (and that was with me trying to lose). See screen shot for the final stats. Hope it gets fixed soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1882.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	28617  

New Resident
    yup ...same problem here. I've posted in the sticky thread for bugs but no reply. Anyone e-mailed directly and received a reply?

New Resident
    yup ...same problem here. I've posted in the sticky thread for bugs but no reply. Anyone e-mailed directly and received a reply?

Yep, Got 4,295,600 points on that level! still need 100 purple items!!!! now that's got to be record...I had played it succesfully about 10 times before this bug occurred, now it is always there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1800.PNG 
Views:	22 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	28619

For now i'm stuck, so no longer addicted to this silly game!

I've sent an email but I'm yet to receive a reply.

New Resident
    Same here...stupid level...deleting the game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast