Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What feature of DS do you like most?

Nightclub Owner
    I know it's corny, but my favorite part is right here in the forums, discussing the game and strategies with the community

In the actual game, I love that thrill you get when you realize you've just bred the dragon you were trying for. Unfortunately, that hasn't happened much for me lately While I appreciate the sale prices on new dragons being really low lately, it's kind of a buzz **** to buy an egg instead of accomplishing it by breeding IMHO.

I also really, really enjoy the Tales events. However, I probably wouldn't even try to do one if I couldn't come here to read the steps ahead of time. Love all my DS buddies!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    This is a great question and the only reason I have not replied earlier was because I wasn't sure what to say.

i have been playing almost from the beginning and am definitely totally addicted, but to be honest I am not sure why. I find the tournaments a bit of a time drain but play because I can't let a tournament go by without winning the dragon. I am always happy to spend gold speeding up rounds and destroying champions in the later rounds if required.

I find the world events a bit boring really because all you need to do is collect stuff and as long as you put the time in you will win all the prizes.

I hate mining but like winning the dragons as they are usually really cool looking.

I mostly like the tales events because there are a variety of things to do, although I am not sure I would like doing them if I didn't get all the info about what I need to do to complete them from the other players on this forum.

I love breeding new dragons but it is a rare occurrence these days.

I love the fact that you get so many free dragons from playing the various elements of the game.

I love my gold giving dragons because it has really taken the stress out of playing. I always have enough gold to buy new dragons and skip things when I want to. I never speed stuff up though.

I think the spin the wheel is an added bonus and the only prize I hate is getting coins cos maps and apples are always useful.

Really what I am trying to say is that there is nothing in particular that I love but as a whole package of features there is enough to keep me interested.

Farm Supplier
    I like the variety of dragons and habitats. I'm slowly trying to make my island pretty.

I like the different kinds of events - tournaments, mining dragons, spin wheel, tales, world events - because it keeps the game from getting boring.

Executive Chef
    Wow, belbar! I could have been the one writing that! I so agree with you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    It seems like a few words are missing. Like it was supposed to say "What features of Dragon Story do you like most?" Or maybe "What features of the game do you like most?" Not sure, but it just seems like a few words accidentally got left out.
    Lol, seems like you're right I think I also have to blame auto-correct for that one Let me see if I can find a moderator!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Lol, seems like you're right I think I also have to blame auto-correct for that one Let me see if I can find a moderator!
    Title changed! Thanks for the PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12