Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Sheriff of Naughtingham February 19, 2016

Rhino Keeper

Tournament: Sheriff of Naughtingham February 19, 2016

I just saw this update for Friday. TL keeps releasing new animals but we are running out of space and habitat. When are we getting an expansion and habitat update? At least, this one is a tournament prize by the looks of it, which will stay in storage until TL provides the much needed land expansion.

Very Helpful thread :
    Battlegrounds & Tournaments: Strategy Guide & Discussion

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	41 
Size:	149.5 KB 
ID:	28739

My tournament result. As before, all animals used are level 15 except the gem animals which are level 10. Good luck everyone.

1. Winter Wolverine level 1 - won with Catypuss; used electric(critical)
    2. Bansheep level 1 - won with Ampeater; used earth x2
    3. Pigmy level 2 - won with Blizard; used earth x2
    4. Puffalo level 4 - won with Cactus Kitsune; used nature and fire(critical)
    5. Hydro Yak level 7 - won with Eagle Beagle; used electric x2
    6. Slippopotamus level 9 - won with Bamboon; used nature x3
    7. Wombattery level 10 - won with Cranbeary; used nature x2
    8. Smitten Kitten level 12 - won with Blizard; used earth x3
    9. Psyena level 12 - won with Aperil fool; used fire(critical)
    10. Lullabison level 15 - won with Cactus Kitsune; used nature x3
    11. Porkupine level 16 - won with Blizard; used earth x2
    12. Hamrock level 18 - won with Deadwing; used skull x2
    13. Arboar level 18 - won with Dragonfly; used electric & dark(critical). Lost with Citrine Peregrin, Catypuss
    14. Ruby Razorback level 19 - won with Beever; used water x3. Lost with Jade Kirin, Sapphire Cthulhu, Pearl Peryton
    15. Secret Santler level 20 - won with Comet Cougar; used dark x2(critical). Lost with Dripmunk
    16. Harvest Hedgehog level 20 - won with Aurora Pegasus; used nature(critical). Lost with Cactus Kitsune, Beever
    17. Frankenswine level 20 - won with Eerie Owl; used fire x2
    18. Sheriff of Naughtyham level 20 - won with Lionheart; used earth x2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	815 
Size:	126.0 KB 
ID:	28666  
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-21-16 at 07:31 PM. Reason: added photo

Executive Chef
    No no no again a new animal and no land expansion . I am really sad for weeks I wait for land expansion and nothing comes . Hello TL please give us an exact date for land expansion!!!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Oh dear heavens. That poor ugly creature. He can stay away from my forest!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    So it looks like they have moved the next 18 round tournament up a week like they did with the last 30 round tournament. Looks like a Dark/Fire prize.

I'll say it's quite funny as intended. Other than that I'm speechless...lol

Executive Chef
    I was hoping no tournaments this weekend as I'm busy... The pig is pretty hilarious! I kind of like him.

Executive Chef
    He looks kinda cool to me; bold and bodacious, just like the Ruby Razorback.

Executive Chef
    LOL we have archer (Robin hood) in dragon story as tournament prize , so the sheriff should be a tournament prize too LOL
    funny that dragon story got the good Guy and FFS got the bad guy LOL
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 02-17-16 at 12:16 PM.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    I think he is so cute as a baby. Ugh over 30 animals in storage and can't get runes quick enough to display all the pretty animals. I can't imagine getting to the point of running out of space, so I truly sympathize with you!! I'm selling a lot of common animals to place, but I like all my animals
    Currently Playing: Farm Story, Dragon Story, Castle Story, Fantasy Forest Story
    Two accounts feel free to add: Evys_Mom & GCampsen07

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by evys_mom View Post
    I think he is so cute as a baby. Ugh over 30 animals in storage and can't get runes quick enough to display all the pretty animals. I can't imagine getting to the point of running out of space, so I truly sympathize with you!! I'm selling a lot of common animals to place, but I like all my animals
    OMG evys_mom I am so with you. Not 30 in storage but close to it. Getting the runes takes a long time and it's creating a back log. Have sold off so many common and some rare animals just to hang on to the newer ones. As of late TL is at least making habitats for 4 animals and multiple elements. When you get the skull land or heroes habitat and don't get the trio (I've learned my lesson on buying that before completing the trio) and you only have 2 of the animals, it's a waste. That being said its creating an unequal balance needing so many runes to expand. Or the fact we can't earn more at a quicker pace. Here's a thought: how about putting some habitats on the spin wheel or giving every animal that hatches the option for storage, like the ones you earn in events or via spin wheel.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast