Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day Catering Cruise Feb 11 2016

Rhino Keeper
    When will the cruise start automatically?

Quote Originally Posted by beckycarter View Post
    You need to complete the 10-day cruise. Then Venus'll come to your restaurant.
    Thank you very much

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    When will the cruise start automatically?
    Please see this.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The auto start usually kicks in on either the 4th or 5th from the start of cruise. Sorry I cant remember the exact day. Hope this helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tmwr View Post
    Yep I totally agree. But I'm not a decoration type of person. Guess everyone is different! I personally hate to see even other players restaurants packed full of odd and mismatching decorations and areas. It just looks too cluttered and ugly to me. And I don't like animals or weird stuff like that in my restaurant. But that's just my personal preference. I would be fine with wallpaper, floors, counters, tables and chairs. I guess because I figure I HAVE to have all those anyways. But everything has to match and not be too flashy! I guess to each his/her own!
    I'm in total agreement about my own restaurant. I like it to be free from decorations. I do enjoy seeing everyone else's decorations. I'm just nit picky about my own. I think I have stored every decoration I have won lol. I really do wish they would at least gift one style per cruise. Flooring, walls, tables....that would be awesome.
    Last edited by kellbell710; 02-15-16 at 02:17 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Last cruise, they asked for recipes from the new grill. I haven't been asked to prepare any this time. Has anyone else?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kellbell710 View Post
    Last cruise, they asked for recipes from the new grill. I haven't been asked to prepare any this time. Has anyone else?
    I haven't been asked but I only been asked once last cruise so I dunno if they are removed the grill or not!

Rhino Keeper
    When does the game automatically start??? On vacation and not wanting to miss either. 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by txangel1109 View Post
    When does the game automatically start??? On vacation and not wanting to miss either. ��
    Mine started 15 minutes ago
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

Sorry if this has been asked before.... If you only need 10 cruise chips to complete a day and fulfill an order worth 30 chips do the extra 20 chips apply to the next day or are they just lost?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bama1224 View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before.... If you only need 10 cruise chips to complete a day and fulfill an order worth 30 chips do the extra 20 chips apply to the next day or are they just lost?
    They won't be applied to the next day, therefore are lost.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast