Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day Catering Cruise Feb 11 2016

Hi,
    I already purchased one rosepetal fountain with gems before the cruise began. Now, after completing day 3 of the cruise, I get a rosepetal fountain as reward. This means that I should have 2 rosepetal fountains but I only have one. I did not even get the 190 gems that I spent earlier. Kindly either refund the 190 gems or please give me another rosepetal fountain. Id is SSInfinity1. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by goldsilvercoin View Post
    I wish I would have known they were going to repeat prizes I just bought the 3rd prize yesterday!
    Me too! I hope they give us refund if we win the 3rd prize. I bought it earlier because its too pretty to not buy.

Quote Originally Posted by beckycarter View Post
    Lobster Diavolo Rewards gems
    Attachment 28569

Limited recipes:

Red Velvet Pancakes
    Attachment 28572

Love Buns unlock at Level 25
    Attachment 28573

Pink Champagne unlock at Level 56
    Attachment 28574

Master:
    Red Velvet Pancakes: 10, 20, 30
    Love Buns: 10, 20, 30
    Pink Champagne: 8, 16, 24
    I am on level 56 but I still do not have Wooden Aging Barrel. Could someone please help fix this?

OMG I am so excited about the champagne server. He's going to look awesome as my bartender. I haven't been so hyped about a prize in soooo long! The lovers bench is great too. I love the decorations that are people/restaurant based. I have all the quest decorations but I don't display 90% of them. I mean.... An octopus in a bathtub just really doesn't go with the motif of my upscale dining establishment, lol....

Quote Originally Posted by SSInfinity1 View Post
    I am on level 56 but I still do not have Wooden Aging Barrel. Could someone please help fix this?
    Are you on the most recent version of the game? I didn't get mine until I played the Christmas version then I updated my regular one.

Quote Originally Posted by tmwr View Post
    Yep I totally agree. But I'm not a decoration type of person. Guess everyone is different! I personally hate to see even other players restaurants packed full of odd and mismatching decorations and areas. It just looks too cluttered and ugly to me. And I don't like animals or weird stuff like that in my restaurant. But that's just my personal preference. I would be fine with wallpaper, floors, counters, tables and chairs. I guess because I figure I HAVE to have all those anyways. But everything has to match and not be too flashy! I guess to each his/her own!
    My sentiments exactly. I'm glad the makers cater to both types of players too!

Fashion Designer
    Wooden Aging Barrel is currently only for iOS.
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

How can I tap the goddess is love? If it's just like the handyman and the veggie lady, then she's just not coming buy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by michaela1458 View Post
    How can I tap the goddess is love? If it's just like the handyman and the veggie lady, then she's just not coming buy.
    You need to complete the 10-day cruise. Then Venus'll come to your restaurant.
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Fashion Designer
    Further down someone mentioned that the wooden aging barrel was for iOS only. I have looked at a few threads and can't see this mentioned. It is supposed to unlock at lvl 56. However pretty sure it came with an app update, version 1.7.9, however that incorporated the new lvls and as you said you are 56 you should have it. Not much help I'm afraid. Maybe ask Kooky Panda. Sorry.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast