Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day Catering Cruise Feb 11 2016

Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    Interesting, I must have been lower level because I haven't seen the quest at all, not even on the forum :>
    My memory could be fading too. I know for sure it was available last year, and I thought you could get it from some quest. Maybe I'm confusing it with something else.

Rhino Keeper
    I would rather have coins than all these decorations. I just don't have room for them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kellbell710 View Post
    I would rather have coins than all these decorations. I just don't have room for them.
    Really? I don't use all my decorations but I like to have them in case I wanna change my restaraunt and I like being able to choose from lots of stuff lol. And it's only around 90k for all the 3 days in coins which is nothing on higher levels

Executive Chef
    Happy to see its another gem producing recipe!! Was sure hoping to have a break from the demand for sugar lol.
    Main id: squinn1981

I'll be joining with you and hope to make this my second event with less events just know my health is still bad so back into hospital a few weeks so far and when better from here off to rehab. So no daily posts from me but I'll check in when I can and wish everything the best. !!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    Really? I don't use all my decorations but I like to have them in case I wanna change my restaraunt and I like being able to choose from lots of stuff lol. And it's only around 90k for all the 3 days in coins which is nothing on higher levels
    I would like it a lot more if the prizes were new wall patterns, flooring, .... etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I'll be joining with you and hope to make this my second event with less events just know my health is still bad so back into hospital a few weeks so far and when better from here off to rehab. So no daily posts from me but I'll check in when I can and wish everything the best. !!
    Hope you feel better soon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kellbell710 View Post
    I would like it a lot more if the prizes were new wall patterns, flooring, .... etc.
    Yeah that's true, I would love to get some styles as prizes, in some reasons we never get to see any prizes like that :<

Does the goddess start coming after the cruise?

Banned
    Hi, I'm sorry if this has been answered before and I missed it... I'm just wondering when is the deadline for starting this quest? I'm gonna be pretty busy until the middle of next week so I'm trying not to open the app now so that I don't start the quest by accident and don't get enough time to finish it! Thank you

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast