Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day Catering Cruise Feb 11 2016

I totally forgot about my second account. *facepalm * I haven't touched it in almost a year. Here it is!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissydid View Post
    can you post a picture of the prizes?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by beckycarter View Post
    There?re 3 decorations is the last year's prize
    day1, day 3, day 5
    I didn't get the #3, but I definitely have #1 and #5. I'm just bumped because #5 was like the main prize last years event and now we have to work to get another one... Oh well, at least other prizes looks good and recipe doesn't require much ingridients which is nice

Hm. I never knew the prizes were different based on the level. Good to know. My second account above is level 15. I'm assuming catfoodie is a much much higher level though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by goldsilvercoin View Post
    Hm. I never knew the prizes were different based on the level. Good to know. My second account above is level 15. I'm assuming catfoodie is a much much higher level though.
    Im level 58 :> I knew there is a difference but I'm not sure at what level you stop getting coins for days 1,3 and 5, would be nice to know :3

I wish I would have known they were going to repeat prizes I just bought the 3rd prize yesterday!

Fashion Designer
    I wish I would have known they were going to repeat prizes I just bought the 3rd prize yesterday!
    What quest the 3rd prize was rewarded? I'm wondering how come I didn't get it :>
    And yes it's sucks, I hate spending gems on something and then end up getting it for quest or smth like that :<

Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    What quest the 3rd prize was rewarded? I'm wondering how come I didn't get it :>
    And yes it's sucks, I hate spending gems on something and then end up getting it for quest or smth like that :<
    I can't remember. I do know that last year you had to be level (40)? to be eligible for the quest. It may have been level 45. Whatever the level was, I didn't meet the standards.

Does anybody remember that?

Quote Originally Posted by beckycarter View Post
    There?re 3 decorations is the last year's prize
    day1, day 3, day 5
    I don't mind the repeat prizes. It gives new players a chance to get them. Except for the XO which you could receive for playing another S8 game not long ago. I personally can never have too many valentine related items, and I like having doubles of certain decorations. Plus the new recipe hands out gems. Whats to complain about?

Fashion Designer
    I can't remember. I do know that last year you had to be level (40)? to be eligible for the quest. It may have been level 45. Whatever the level was, I didn't meet the standards.

Does anybody remember that?
    Interesting, I must have been lower level because I haven't seen the quest at all, not even on the forum :>

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast