Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Valentine's Day Catering Cruise Feb 11 2016

She just dropped 5 for me! 1st dish cooking

Rhino Keeper
    she only dropped 1 heart for me, still not learn the recipe yet
    at end I gave in, use 30 gems to finish, sick of waiting 4 coin dish that I have learn
    or ingredients that I only have 2 and needed 10 lol

Does the goddess help in the kitchen? I have seen her in some of my neighbors' kitchens, but she is not in mine. I have made the recipe three times, force started the game, and I have rebooted my ipad. Maybe I just run into her when they are visiting their restaurant, but I doubt it. She rarely shows up in mine. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kestrel68 View Post
    Does the goddess help in the kitchen? I have seen her in some of my neighbors' kitchens, but she is not in mine. I have made the recipe three times, force started the game, and I have rebooted my ipad. Maybe I just run into her when they are visiting their restaurant, but I doubt it. She rarely shows up in mine. Thanks!
    Are you sure it's not Willow? She was the helper that came with the Snowy Oven from the New Years Winter Wonderland cruise. They do look quite similar.

Grand Emperor
    The goddess does not help out in the kitchen. Perhaps she's just visiting and dropping off the ingredients. Or maybe it's her twin sister Willow that you saw? ;-)

Farm Supplier
    Just Collected 5 from venus, woo hoo ))

Thanks for asking this question. I had noticed the same thing, and even asked some of my neighbors. I kept checking my kitchen hoping she would show up. LOL!

Grand Emperor
    @kestrel68 - I'm not sure if you realised you are replying to yourself?

I hope Venus drops more hearts in each visit! Visits are few and she just drops one heart each visit. It takes forever to collect six for just one dish.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011