Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day Catering Cruise Feb 11 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedElephant View Post
    Every 4 hours but she only leaves one Valentine, takes 6 to make the Lobster, a little disappointed
    Well there is probably chances for her to drop more hearts at once. Anyways, I think it's not that bad, even 1 gem Ina couple of days is pretty good imo

Host(ess)
    I hope so but so far just one every four hours. Two would be nice and not unreasonable to expect after completing a 10 day cruise event.

Just finished. Wow a tough last 2 days. Glad I saved my gems and quick serves for the end. Got the recipe but just learned Venus comes every 6 hours! A little disappointing. But it is a game. Good luck everyone

Fashion Designer
    I hope so but so far just one every four hours. Two would be nice and not unreasonable to expect after completing a 10 day cruise event.
    In my expirience almost every npc tend to drop 1 special ingridient at a time and they all have pretty much the same visiting range, so its not very unusual. I agree it would be nice to have more hearts being dropped, but this npc is no different from others really :>

Host(ess)
    Sorry, but I've been playing for quite some time and the end reward for this cruise was disappointing to me. Erin the Explorer drops two coconuts every time she visits so this one is different.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry, but I've been playing for quite some time and the end reward for this cruise was disappointing to me. Erin the Explorer drops two coconuts every time she visits so this one is different.
    Well that's your opinion :> I wish too they would increase drops, my hope is that the recipe will drop 5 or 10 gems at least quite often!

Fashion Designer
    Every 4 hours but she only leaves one Valentine, takes 6 to make the Lobster, a little disappointed
    She drops 1 or 5 Sweetheart Candys every time. And Lobster Diavolo rewards 2 or 10 gems.
    Last edited by beckycarter; 02-21-16 at 02:18 AM.
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Host(ess)
    Thank you! That sounds so much better. I haven't been able to make the lobster yet, still need one more heart.

I have never had luck completing the cruise events, however $20.00 in gems later I have finally done it yay! My question is, now that I have, will venus be permanently visiting my restaurant? Secondly it always says the recipes are worth 2000 gems does that mean once you have earned 2000 gems from that recipe that you will not get anymore?
    Dngdong

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike4188 View Post
    I have never had luck completing the cruise events, however $20.00 in gems later I have finally done it yay! My question is, now that I have, will venus be permanently visiting my restaurant? Secondly it always says the recipes are worth 2000 gems does that mean once you have earned 2000 gems from that recipe that you will not get anymore?
    Venus is permanent. 2,000 gems is the direct purchase price of Venus.
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast