Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Thrilling theatre

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by horstclan View Post
    Hello to all! I cannot seem to get past 543. Would someone mind sharing their winning line-up with me, please? Thanks, in advance!

Jenny
    Here is my line up for 543:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	169.5 KB 
ID:	29011
    Good Luck! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Here is my line up for 543:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	169.5 KB 
ID:	29011
    Good Luck! Annie
    Thank you very much, Annie!

Edit : Used your line-up and passed the first try with 3 stars. Thanks again!!
    Last edited by horstclan; 02-27-16 at 10:41 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xanethi View Post
    Have anyone beaten lucien yet? I am waiting at the gate at the moment (trying for some more levels with 3 stars while waiting) and hoped to get an indication of How hard he is
    To answer my own question. He aint hard. Took him in third try using
    Phoebe
    Green blaster
    Red bomb
    Light blue bomb

Executive Chef
    L
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkeme View Post
    Annie, isn't that "freaky" how often it happens on here that we will post for help, then go right out and defeat a stage?!! I wish that it would happen 100% of the time LOL. Glad you made it through.

I posted my team for 295 in Tranquil Gardens thread on 2/14. Let me know if you are having trouble finding it.
    Also, thanks for your support on my comment for 531. They moved it from bugs & issues so I guess that's their way of saying it's our problem, not theirs! I just LOVE (NOT) their support! If I didn't love this game so much I would have ditched it a LONG time ago.
    Thank you Dear! I've tried and tried with that lineup on 295, and can't get enough points. I went back and tried 531 a few more times, still no luck there, either.
    I'm also stuck on 534. I can get two stars easily, but I can't get 3 for anything! I think it's the weird way that they "crowd source" the scores needed... As more people play, they have more data. If one person gets a really random high score for a level, that can skew the numbers. I know I've gone back and gotten 3 stars on levels where I had a higher score for 2 stars than I needed for 3 stars. That might be the issue with 531. If someone had the perfect setup, and beat the game with a super high score, it would make the score needed for 3 stars higher. That's all I can think of besides there might be another pal we don't have yet, that might give us a better score. Who knows?
    Until a new part opens, I'm going back and trying for 3stars on the ones I don't have... And they keep growing! :P
    Hope you are feeling alright and taking care! 😊 Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456